• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

HeLp Me PorFavOr

I_Luv_MiChurros

Best answers
I met this guy at homecoming dance,we danced all night enserio(we wouldnt let go of each other). he was so wonderful and sweet to me ,for a while i just laid off the fact of liking him. and then when i got a b/f he litteraly stopped talking to me, i ended things w/ the guy for personal reasons and then he starts talking to me again. so yeah and then his best friends are telling me things like "y el camarada" or "el camarada se enoja ". y pues tambien when i ignored him for about 3 days his friends are like why dont you just tell her that you like her. por k no namas te le declaras guey. y el se voltiava a verlos all aguitado and red. and then one of them is like por k a mi si me dices k la quieres. also one other thing i went to this lady who is super deep into ready las cartas, and i asked her wat were his intentions w/me were they for good or bad. and she said she saw nothing bad only that he really me queria pero no sabia como decirmelo. and dis lady is true w/her words cuz wat she has told my mom and aunt it has ended up happening. so help me out should I just go for it again and let him know how i feel????? or make my friends convince him to do it already or just de plano esperar??????

Last edited:
Best answers
UM UM ............... I DON'T KNOW WAT U SHOULD DO WAIT FOR SOMONE TO ANSWER YOU OKAY NO TE DESESPERES MI CARNALA

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
he said he only like you as a friend- you need to understand that or you will end up hurt.

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well if ur feelings are for real, then i say GO FOR IT!
dont miss your chance of being happy but only if u think its right.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well if ur feelings are for real, then i say GO FOR IT!
dont miss your chance of being happy but only if u think its right.

but she already went for it and the guy said he just likes her as a friend.

Best answers
Maybe she should go for it again maybe this time the guy does want something with her and he wasn't sure in the beging i say go for it one more time my friend u don't want to end up like me toda sad porque ben no me quiere pero i love him chingos you that EREN Loves Ben but ben loves Jomaly segun el oh well karen go 4 it o poz you already know that im ganna talk to him soon when your not around okay buh bye Love, EREn

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Maybe she should go for it again maybe this time the guy does want something with her and he wasn't sure in the beging i say go for it one more time my friend u don't want to end up like me toda sad porque ben no me quiere pero i love him chingos you that EREN Loves Ben but ben loves Jomaly segun el oh well karen go 4 it o poz you already know that im ganna talk to him soon when your not around okay buh bye Love, EREn

Rule #8 of dating:
desperate women are NOT attractive to guys.

niceNsweet

Best answers
girl if you got feelings for him just go for it i mean if you dont u be wondering wut could have been
it better to have tried and failed than to wonder wut could have been

la sola

Best answers
I met this guy at homecoming dance,we danced all night enserio(we wouldnt let go of each other). he was so wonderful and sweet to me ,for a while i just laid off the fact of liking him. and then when i got a b/f he litteraly stopped talking to me, i ended things w/ the guy for personal reasons and then he starts talking to me again. so yeah and then his best friends are telling me things like "y el camarada" or "el camarada se enoja ". y pues tambien when i ignored him for about 3 days his friends are like why dont you just tell her that you like her. por k no namas te le declaras guey. y el se voltiava a verlos all aguitado and red. and then one of them is like por k a mi si me dices k la quieres. also one other thing i went to this lady who is super deep into ready las cartas, and i asked her wat were his intentions w/me were they for good or bad. and she said she saw nothing bad only that he really me queria pero no sabia como decirmelo. and dis lady is true w/her words cuz wat she has told my mom and aunt it has ended up happening. so help me out should I just go for it again and let him know how i feel????? or make my friends convince him to do it already or just de plano esperar??????

you should hold up cause he just might need more time and when he is ready he is going to tell you and welljust wait dont send no ane or anything like that cauze he is going to say que como das lata
so just wait

lokita_corona

Best answers
i went to this lady who is super deep into ready las cartas, and i asked her wat were his intentions w/me were they for good or bad. and she said she saw nothing bad only that he really me queria pero no sabia como decirmelo. and dis lady is true w/her words cuz wat she has told my mom and aunt it has ended up happening

stupid things. waste of money i cud have tld u tht! by the way thers a guy out ther tht really lyks u he will tell u sooner o later.... tht.ll b $50! :rolleyes:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad