• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

help me

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
theres this girl that liked me but i dont like her but she really likes me. now shes going out with this other guy , shes trying to make me jealous, shes all telling me " im going with him ok?" i said ok why did you tell me so privately? now her friends telling me that she still likes me, so now i really dont like her, cuz she lied to me thats fucked up!! any advice for me to piss her off?

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no thas just mean.................but hey da girl liked you can ya blame her just be happy dat she liked you and wish her da best dat would make me mad cuz she find out dat your happy dat she found someone and will make her understand dat you aint intrested.....................never were...........gets my meanin...............:) aight den take care and late im gone for da night................:)

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol...........no one can blame anyone for likin us...........:D :rolleyes: we just so irrisistable..........:rolleyes: LMAO................................:p

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad