• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

*~*Help*~*

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I have a problem. I was wonderin' if you could help me.
Well you see, my baby's daddy has been tellin' me, and callin' me, sayin' to go back wit him. I don't know wat to say cause, the reason why I left him was because, he was a motherfucker. He used to hit me,and used to tell me bad ass shits. He tells me now that he's sorry that of all the shits he did to me, and that he'll never do it again, but once a man hits you, he'll do it all over again. I don't know what to tell him, but at the same ass time, I think about my baby, and I don't want her to grow up with out a daddy, pero im also pregnent again, pero it's from the vato i really truly luv. I only like Karen's dad, but as a friend or something, pero i don't feel luv for him.
So I was wondering if you could help me, and give me an advice. It'll really help.
Thanx

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"i don't know what to tell him, but at the same ass time, i think about my baby, and i don't want her to grow up without a daddy"........yeah but if you do take him back and he starts hitting you again then she'll just end up with a fuked up dad......i think it'll be better if you just don't get with him....

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
he may be a fucked up dad but thats still the father, theres no denying that. what i think...just do what your heart tells you to hun..you say you don't love him then don't love him..be with the one you love, make a family with him..don't give'em a 2nd chance, because he already lost his chances..besides what kinda fuckin man hits a gurl? that shit pisses me off..in life you get what you give..and losing your own child is the worse thing for a father(a normal dad that is)
just be happy with the man you love hun, but don't take ur baby daddy priviledges of seeing his child..you don't even have to like him but you gotta remember that theres a baby in the way..if he really loves his kld..then it ain't fair for him not to see his baby just because he doesn't get along with you. think about it diana...aight i hope i helped..ONE LUV!~

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Just my opinion.
Just because this guy made a baby with you does not give him rights to the baby- IF he is going to act like an animal and hit you. Is that the kind of male role model you want for your baby?

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Just my opinion.
Just because this guy made a baby with you does not give him rights to the baby- IF he is going to act like an animal and hit you. Is that the kind of male role model you want for your baby?

NO!, Hellz the fuck no!!!
And besides he only want to be with me because he "suppossably"
luvs me, and our baby. And he keeps on tellin' me that he will stop hittin me and all those shits, pero I know that he's lyin' because once a bitch hits you, they'll do it again, and if you don't do nada to stop it, who knows what in world could happen.

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
"i don't know what to tell him, but at the same ass time, i think about my baby, and i don't want her to grow up without a daddy"........yeah but if you do take him back and he starts hitting you again then she'll just end up with a fuked up dad......i think it'll be better if you just don't get with him....

Wellz,....yea I know, pero I have Santos member me tellin' you a long ass time ago? Well he wants me, and besides, da daddy of the baby that im gonna have is Santos, member me tellin you 2?!
I mean I luv santos, but Jiro threatins me by tellin me he'll kill Santos if I don't go with him.----I think it wasn't enough from he gettin jumped by my brothers. Oh hey Vero you member my 2 sisters, Magdalena and Margarita?--well they both moved back 2 East Los Angeles. But Magdalena got kicked out of our parents house because of what she did to me, but they just mad at her. They luv her and all but they just want to give her a lesson. Oh and I luv my bitch ass sister 2, you know Maggy. She just need a lesson. I forgive her for sleepin with my ex-vato, you know Karens daddy---Jiro.

laura08

Best answers
ima say it like dis myness wel be sola den mal acompanada yah feel me y u gon ewant sum one to hit u n treat u n make u feel bad again wen u canbe peace ful by urself no one changes for someone or something trust me dats impossible a person is who dey are

la sola

Best answers
I have a problem. I was wonderin' if you could help me.
Well you see, my baby's daddy has been tellin' me, and callin' me, sayin' to go back wit him. I don't know wat to say cause, the reason why I left him was because, he was a motherfucker. He used to hit me,and used to tell me bad ass shits. He tells me now that he's sorry that of all the shits he did to me, and that he'll never do it again, but once a man hits you, he'll do it all over again. I don't know what to tell him, but at the same ass time, I think about my baby, and I don't want her to grow up with out a daddy, pero im also pregnent again, pero it's from the vato i really truly luv. I only like Karen's dad, but as a friend or something, pero i don't feel luv for him.
So I was wondering if you could help me, and give me an advice. It'll really help.
Thanx

gurl a man that hit ones will hit u a again so i would tell u not get back with him if he treaded u bad dont get back with him u dont need no one telling u shit

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
go w/ the one u love and feel safe with.

Yea I know, pero yo vivo con mi jefa, y pues she takes care of Karen mientras I go to skool. Y pues, Mi jefa used to live in Cali, pero all dis problem made her come back and forgive me, y well Jiro.........Wat can I tell you about him?.....I been knowin' him ever since, y Santos I been knowin' since
7th grade, y el es el mejor amigo de my brothers......y mi carnalito who passed away. Jiro was just a fuckin' lil' suck-up to my hermanos. He just wanted to hang out w\dem cause, he thought his lil' ass will be save and all dat shit, but he was wrong. When my bros, found out wat he had done, they came here to Washington, from Cali, w\some people dat been knowin' me since when my bros\sisters and me were lil' babys, they all fucked him up.
Ahora Jiro been sayin' dat, he luves me and shit, but once a fucked up persona hits another persona, which I mean, a lady, that person will hit you again. Y pues I luv Santos, pero I don't know! In one hand I ask my self: If I really like Santos, or if it's puppy luv,.......and in the other I tell my self dat it's really fucked up, when te clavaz w\dis person, y loego, dat person leaves you. I mean I know Santos and all pero there's a sayin' dat goes like dis: "ojos vemos, pero corazones no sabemos", so I really don't know. I just don't want da same stuff happenin'.You know.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad