• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Helpp does age really matter???

Cookie_MoNSTA

Best answers
:eek: OKAY I BEEN TALKIN TO THIS ONE GUY OKAY I REALLY LIKE HIM I CANT DENY IT HES EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED BUT I HAVE THIS ONE PROBLEM???OKAY HES 2 1/2 YEARS YOUNGER DEN ME CAN AGE JUZ BE IGNORED N FOCUS ON JUS THE LOVE OR DO I HAVE TO END IT DO TO THE WHOLE AGE SITUATION??? SUM1 HELP ME PLZ:confused:

J.Ruiz

Best answers
2 1/2 years...thats Crazy......no it shouldn't be a problem......my girls 2 1/2 years older than me and its never been an issue.....i always tell her ima out-last her though n she gets pissed.......but NO IT IS NOT WORTH BREAKING IT UP....now if he's just immature, then yes, drop it.......

Best answers
No like many have said before age is nuthinq but a number if you really like this guy why should u end it at all, i say just try to get passed the age thing and see where it goes with this guy. unless he is inmature tho then u should cuz its likde dealing with a child sumtimes.

CarAm3l Ki$s

Best answers
who 2 and a half years na guh do u if he dnt gota problem wit it its all gud shit i hve tlk ta dudes lik 7 years olda thn me n lik 3 years younga as lng as u feelin thm n thy feelin u u gud

Skriptz

Best answers
AGE DOSENt REALLy MAttER WHEN yOU LoVE SoMEoNE ;)

i strongly disagree...

(i've said before)... age matters

typical argueable statements:
age is nothing but a #.. really... i never knew a 21 year old going with a 16 year old
wouldn't seem wrong to the rest of the people around >.>

el chapo

Best answers
yo digo que la edad no inporta como te dise la blondie si tu lo qieres i el a ti sigan no degen que nadien los separe por que yo estube en la mismo problema estabamos tan enamorados que casil me arestan so loque tuvimos que aser es separarnos por que eya no qiso que me yevaran al bote me dolio mucho degarla ir pero no se pudo ser mucho si tu nesesitas consegos buscame i yo te los dare por que yo ya pase por ai

lady loks

Best answers
age is impotant to sum ppl but i noe how u feel i was in the same situation but thee oppisite way hes older nd im younger nd ppl would ask me if i care about the fact dat hes older nd i said honsetly no cuz i really do love him nd love is all dat matters to me.....nd i was not embarassed of it at all cuz hes thee one dat makes me happy so just listen to ur heart

I <3 VW

Legendary Poster
Best answers

ale

Best answers
:rolleyes:I think that age doen't matter that much y menos wen its solo un poko la diferensia!!
i think that LOVE is more important than the age......if u really this guy don't let this
problem about age ruin yalls relationship!!![no];)

DrizzyA

Best answers
:eek: OKAY I BEEN TALKIN TO THIS ONE GUY OKAY I REALLY LIKE HIM I CANT DENY IT HES EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED BUT I HAVE THIS ONE PROBLEM???OKAY HES 2 1/2 YEARS YOUNGER DEN ME CAN AGE JUZ BE IGNORED N FOCUS ON JUS THE LOVE OR DO I HAVE TO END IT DO TO THE WHOLE AGE SITUATION??? SUM1 HELP ME PLZ:confused:

of courseeeeee. 2 years is nothing to worry about. You said it yourself you really like him and hes everything u wanted. Think about it, is age really a problem that makes him a bad person? or someone you shouldnt be with? probably not. If you really like him, hes what you want, dont worry about the small ( VERY SMALL) age difference.
I wish i was in your situation.... i think im in love with a girl thats 2 years older than me. Just that we dont get a chance to talk anymore, shes dissapeared, havent heard from her in months.. :/ ...go for wat makes you happy. Dont worry about the age.

Sno

Best answers
First off, Id like to ask how old both of you actually are? I feel that age doesnt matter once both of the ppl involved are mature enough to see past it. If you have doubts about staying with him merely because of an age difference, you relly need to think about why you're having these doubts. Could it be that maybe YOU feel its wrong? think about it...most of the time, you can answer your own question when it comes to something like this. You should feel comfortable with the person you're with, no matter the age difference.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad