• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

here it is, written by me!

Best answers
ShiftyKid said:
i have read thru all of the posts on this topic, while everyone makes very good points i still fell the need to add me comment. i am currently working in geneology in england, i am 50% arawak indian and 50% carib, my grandparents both hail from jamaica, my grandmother is mexican and my grandad salvadorian, on my mothers side, my grandmother is puerto rican while my grandad was born in jamaica. in the uk i am considered black caribbean, but over in america i would be considered african american, this is my problem, what people dont realise is, there were only 10000 white spanish in mexico at the time of the tainos, while they brought with them 30000 afican slaves, who they forced to breed with the indians to created a new breed of slaves, now what people dont know is that mexico is not the original homeland of the tainos, before them were a tribe called 'the old ones', little is known, but wat is known is that they black and indians who hailed from isreal around 500 bc. this is a huge brakethru in history, remeber before the ice age, isreal was jopined to africa, (ganwanland) forgive me for the spellings lol. now at this time in africa there were 2 major tribes, the africans and the old ones. the old ones lived in isreal and jeruslem while the africans pratically dominated the rest of the area. the old ones were a diverse tribe, the skin and facial features varied from dark to lightskinned, from 'sterotypical african looks' to shocking aryan ones, now in england scientist are trying to prove thru genes, the term 'african' and 'black' are to very seperate things, which i belive 100%. let me explain. i look like any other 'black' man u would see in american, the only thing that seperates me is my hair texture, as u all know the negro gene is the most dominant of all genes, so others become naturally recessive. now in every race their are sub groups, whites have, english, french, irish and so on. asians have, idian, pakistani, and so on. now heres the debate, the term 'negroid' was first used to describe anyone who has any kind of afican or black trait, now in england, they are saying that the original arawaks and caribs are 100% negroid, yes they may look different but there DNA makeup is 100& negroid, which is true, if u go to jamaica even now u will find remote villiages with arawaks and caribs. my point is that. black is a sub group of negro, just like african, caribbean and so on. they were to different tribes, but with nearly the same bloodline. have u ever wondered why 'africans' look so much different than 'blacks' in america or the rest of the world. when i was young i use to think it was because of slavery, because of the rapes and waht not, but as i have grown i have realised this is not the case at all. we look different because we are genetically different. but we have the same bloodline. the two tribes rarely mixed. thats why the germans stole the head of queen nefititi (sorry 4 the spellings lol) becaus they claim she has aryan looks, so she must b aryan, which is lies. the old ones in fact 'were the orignal travellers. geneology has proven that the original old ones in fact had what we would call 'aryan looks' no broad nose, like afircans or todays black people, but they have also found that they had skin tones from lightskinned brown (fat joe) to dark skinned brown (wesley snipes), they never used skin tone to identify, they used tribes, which is why today so much 'latinos' have black features, some have a slightly broad nose, but almost all have big lips and big bootys. this is because when slavery started the white man didnt no about the two tribes in africa, he just snatched anyone, which caused the africans and the old ones to mix and breed, todays black people are the offset of two tribes mixing, my point is this, africans are a sub group of negro so are blacks and so are indians. genes have proven this. thats the truth. now if you dont belive me look at the ancient mexican peoples called the olmecs. they were there yrs before the spainish apparently brought the first blacks to mexico, but they have 100% african featues but on brown skin. this proves that the two sub groups were mixing hundreds of yr ago. now one more piece of evidance, lateist testings on some mummies in eygpt have found traces if cocaine in the mummies, now cocaine orignated in mexico and latin american, so if the old ones didnt travel there how the hell did cocain end up in the mummies? only after slavery did the arabs and whites start to populate isreal, they destroyed all evidance of its black roots and replaced them with there own.

Shifty-kid = uk-kid????

I have to say that was quite good.

Although, I have disagreements with the issues surrounding the Egyptians and the Israel stuff, but that's not important.

If I can sort through my hundreds of links and find it, I will post a VERY good article about some anthropology research in the "Fertile Crescent" and the regions around what is now Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria. Very interesting. It kind of supports the multiple lines of evolution theories. It is actually performed by "biblical anthropologists" who seek to either prove or disprove the "scriptural" view of history.

But again, that was quite good.

Have you ever considered getting a DNA test done? They are now quite sophisticated and "relativel" cheap. They are fairly accurate in identifying the percentages of racial-subgroups in your genes.

If I can find the links, I will PM them to you, if you want.

Ghost_of_Hakim

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hay

Ghost_of_Hakim said:
Shifty-kid = uk-kid????

I have to say that was quite good.

Although, I have disagreements with the issues surrounding the Egyptians and the Israel stuff, but that's not important.

If I can sort through my hundreds of links and find it, I will post a VERY good article about some anthropology research in the "Fertile Crescent" and the regions around what is now Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria. Very interesting. It kind of supports the multiple lines of evolution theories. It is actually performed by "biblical anthropologists" who seek to either prove or disprove the "scriptural" view of history.

But again, that was quite good.

Have you ever considered getting a DNA test done? They are now quite sophisticated and "relativel" cheap. They are fairly accurate in identifying the percentages of racial-subgroups in your genes.

If I can find the links, I will PM them to you, if you want.

Ghost_of_Hakim
ya this is uk kid lol i have got my dna tested already but the results were not as good as i had hope they managed to identify 45% of my ancestory back to africa and the middle east. 40% to some remote island i had never heard of before lol some where by the island of camodo or something while the remaining 20% was of an unknown source . In round up the told me that i was 55% indian 40% black (not african) and 5% european. They still cant tell me where the 20% comes from

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad