• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

here it is, written by me!

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i have read thru all of the posts on this topic, while everyone makes very good points i still fell the need to add me comment. i am currently working in geneology in england, i am 50% arawak indian and 50% carib, my grandparents both hail from jamaica, my grandmother is mexican and my grandad salvadorian, on my mothers side, my grandmother is puerto rican while my grandad was born in jamaica. in the uk i am considered black caribbean, but over in america i would be considered african american, this is my problem, what people dont realise is, there were only 10000 white spanish in mexico at the time of the tainos, while they brought with them 30000 afican slaves, who they forced to breed with the indians to created a new breed of slaves, now what people dont know is that mexico is not the original homeland of the tainos, before them were a tribe called 'the old ones', little is known, but wat is known is that they black and indians who hailed from isreal around 500 bc. this is a huge brakethru in history, remeber before the ice age, isreal was jopined to africa, (ganwanland) forgive me for the spellings lol. now at this time in africa there were 2 major tribes, the africans and the old ones. the old ones lived in isreal and jeruslem while the africans pratically dominated the rest of the area. the old ones were a diverse tribe, the skin and facial features varied from dark to lightskinned, from 'sterotypical african looks' to shocking aryan ones, now in england scientist are trying to prove thru genes, the term 'african' and 'black' are to very seperate things, which i belive 100%. let me explain. i look like any other 'black' man u would see in american, the only thing that seperates me is my hair texture, as u all know the negro gene is the most dominant of all genes, so others become naturally recessive. now in every race their are sub groups, whites have, english, french, irish and so on. asians have, idian, pakistani, and so on. now heres the debate, the term 'negroid' was first used to describe anyone who has any kind of afican or black trait, now in england, they are saying that the original arawaks and caribs are 100% negroid, yes they may look different but there DNA makeup is 100& negroid, which is true, if u go to jamaica even now u will find remote villiages with arawaks and caribs. my point is that. black is a sub group of negro, just like african, caribbean and so on. they were to different tribes, but with nearly the same bloodline. have u ever wondered why 'africans' look so much different than 'blacks' in america or the rest of the world. when i was young i use to think it was because of slavery, because of the rapes and waht not, but as i have grown i have realised this is not the case at all. we look different because we are genetically different. but we have the same bloodline. the two tribes rarely mixed. thats why the germans stole the head of queen nefititi (sorry 4 the spellings lol) becaus they claim she has aryan looks, so she must b aryan, which is lies. the old ones in fact 'were the orignal travellers. geneology has proven that the original old ones in fact had what we would call 'aryan looks' no broad nose, like afircans or todays black people, but they have also found that they had skin tones from lightskinned brown (fat joe) to dark skinned brown (wesley snipes), they never used skin tone to identify, they used tribes, which is why today so much 'latinos' have black features, some have a slightly broad nose, but almost all have big lips and big bootys. this is because when slavery started the white man didnt no about the two tribes in africa, he just snatched anyone, which caused the africans and the old ones to mix and breed, todays black people are the offset of two tribes mixing, my point is this, africans are a sub group of negro so are blacks and so are indians. genes have proven this. thats the truth. now if you dont belive me look at the ancient mexican peoples called the olmecs. they were there yrs before the spainish apparently brought the first blacks to mexico, but they have 100% african featues but on brown skin. this proves that the two sub groups were mixing hundreds of yr ago. now one more piece of evidance, lateist testings on some mummies in eygpt have found traces if cocaine in the mummies, now cocaine orignated in mexico and latin american, so if the old ones didnt travel there how the hell did cocain end up in the mummies? only after slavery did the arabs and whites start to populate isreal, they destroyed all evidance of its black roots and replaced them with there own.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn kid.....i'm glad i ever met you...i have learned many new things from you..believe it or not...you have a good mind bro...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thanks bro that means alot. sometimes i think the 'truth' is a slow decent into madness by brilliant thinkers

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Damn kiddo so have I there's really alot of knowledge in that little brain of ur lol naw but 4real thats true knowledge right there that will take u a long way

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
El Flaco said:
Damn kiddo so have I there's really alot of knowledge in that little brain of ur lol naw but 4real thats true knowledge right there that will take u a long way

it will probably take me to a early grave, they dont want our raza knowing the truth, cus thats what will set us free. and they make way to much money from us being slaves

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^ lol ya thats true. im going to be honest one of the only reason i havent moved to america yet is because there are stupid ignorant niggas! i mean sometimes i wish i cud just join the kkk lol i wud get rid of the waste people in our raza! lol

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yea it might but at least it will b for the right cause like Emiliano Zapata said "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees" and thats what most of us r doing,living on our knees we dont see that the ghetto the streets the gangs the drugs r a trap we r sopposed to fall into and they think they are fighting it,they r just taking the bait and killing their own ppl.like when i was in drug counseling(well i still am but anyways) i had a counselor that had worked in think it was in the CIA for along time and she had a theory about how drugs were brought into the country by some other country so that we as ppl living in america would start doing drugs and would eventually destroy ourselves and its the same way with everything else gangs,the ghetto,ect. but what most ppl fail to see is that its not really the white man or the black man or the "mojos" as they call us doing this its the devil originating more problems and evils known as sin so that we can end up destroying ourselves through sin and "steal" us from the rightful path and God like it says in the bible "the truth will set u free"..............

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Kind of like Cube said "the ghetto is a nigga trap" but the "trap" is not necessarilly made by the white man but by the devil

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
whites introduced the drigs to the ghettos to kill our peoples and its workin faster than light lol

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
El Flaco said:
Kind of like Cube said "the ghetto is a nigga trap" but the "trap" is not necessarilly made by the white man but by the devil

if there is a devil u can best belive the white man is workin 4 him!

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
But what im trying to say is that its not all white men that r doing this i know there was one point were most whites hated black ppl like the kkk days but i belive there was those few white ppl that disagreed with them they just didnt stand up to them in fear which is just as bad as aggreing with them like nowadays theres mexican,black,chinese,ect pl who hate their own race and all it is is were being blinded by sin

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yes there is but it hasnt just been 2006 even tough the #'s have been growing im willing to bet that even back in the olmec,aztec,spaniard,ect days there was alot of confused ppl even if it its not as much as it is 2day

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hell ya confusion has been around since the begining on time! its a natural thing, but its how u handle ur confusion witch shapes the person

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it's the corporate officials that make all of the business and try to keep our raza down as long as they can.

other day i turned on the tv n see hilary clinton looking desperate as ever to show worms unlikely political supports out of the deep earth
she made a statement..."ISRAEL VALUES WERE THAT OF AMERICAN VALUES"
I thought about that for a moment, and being a student of history I turned the pages back to how they both were the bastard children of the British Empire, conceived by white people in Europe while the land was still populated with the indigenous people..How they had conquered the land and the natural resources that they reign over now by using The Word of God. How they displaced people and uprooted homes to make room for more people that looked like them from far away. I though about how they both imported Blacks to work for them and then to fight for them, (Ethiopian Jews.) Didn't they both supported Apartheid firmly? And even when it became unpopular to do so overtly they did with their corporations.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
And sometimes we need to go through certain things in life to b shaped the way the Lord wants us to I believe that everything happens 4 a reason and its all a part of God's plan

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well im from the bloodline of adam (if u belive the bible) so i am part of the chosen race so fuk wat anyone else wants to say

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad