• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

How can i get over this??

L1L S3R1A

Best answers
okay well i had a friend that was 10years older than me and i thought that theri was something happening with us. He took me to the moveies to dinner and we did so many fun things togther. I started felling some thing for him and when i thought i had im i was wrong. He is now with one of the girls i talk to. He is now takeing her roses to her and doing some the things w usto do and she keeps talking about him all the time and i fell down and sad becuse its been a month and i havent talk to him and still i cant get over him. But i have to admit i still feel something for him. What would you do in my place???? :confused::confused:

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If I was in that situation i would just try to get over him.
Keep ure mind busy, try not to think bout him, go out and have fun with other friends.
And next time dont let ure feelings get a hold of u, unless u knw the feelings are mutual.

ale

Best answers
If I was in that situation i would just try to get over him.
Keep ure mind busy, try not to think bout him, go out and have fun with other friends.
And next time dont let ure feelings get a hold of u, unless u knw the feelings are mutual.

i agree
i agree ......you should try to get over him or go tell him about your feelings !
If i were you I'll just try to get over it cuz it's the best thing to do.
& Goodluck;)

T

TheTruthIs

So you are 17 (according to your profile) and you were with a 27 year old guy.

It's the same sad story over and over again on this site.
1. Where were your parents?
2. Shame on these guys for taking advantage of nieve (sp?) young girls.

I feel sorry for you, but you kids gotta learn you can't mess with people a lot older than you. I'm not trying to put you down, but you lack experience and you just end up getting played and left heart broken. This is stuff your mama and daddy should be telling you.

Last edited:

1$kippy4

Best answers
REPlACE EM....DNT JUZ ZTAND THERE WAITN 4 HIM LIKE A MENZA...
VATOZ COME VATOZ GO...

T

TheTruthIs

Replace him like he's a garbage can liner? That's so many of you young ladies problem.
How about stopping for a second and thinking about your mistakes before you jump into the next relationship- a little self respect you know.

I'm not saying to wait forever but you should think about what happened to you in order to avoid the same mistake.

L1L S3R1A

Best answers
yea he was or is 27 my perents were fine with it hes my dads friend my dad was the one who meet us. and i like him because he is nece cearing very hard working and idk but i think you guys are right i have to get over him by keeping my mind bissy.

Flakiiz

Best answers
gurl i jus think dat foo dint realy care fo u move on dares otha vatos out dare dat gunna treat u rite nd cherish u neta from experience

I <3 VW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you're retarded for letting your feelings grow for him, a movie and dinner does not mean he wants to date you.

Judica

Best answers
M'ija, you have your whole life ahead of you ... he on the other hand is almost to the middle of his (plus I think its wrong for someone almost 30 to be messing with teens).

So, stop, take a breath, hold your head high, and go for some of your personal goals in life while you still have the chance. Life is not over for you, it has just begun.

A bit later, someone will come along who truly appreciates and loves you for you ... but establish yourself first. If some guy doesn't want you and the heart you have to offer - his loss.

/XxAngelxX\

Best answers
okay well i had a friend that was 10years older than me and i thought that theri was something happening with us. He took me to the moveies to dinner and we did so many fun things togther. I started felling some thing for him and when i thought i had im i was wrong. He is now with one of the girls i talk to. He is now takeing her roses to her and doing some the things w usto do and she keeps talking about him all the time and i fell down and sad becuse its been a month and i havent talk to him and still i cant get over him. But i have to admit i still feel something for him. What would you do in my place???? :confused::confused:
a wise man told me this sayin "remove a spike thorn with a thorn " in other words to take this pain out heal it and then replace it with somthing better ...:)

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i dnt chase em simply replace em' ;)

i suggest you do da same ting.
his a jerk & doesn't deserve your tears.

tuby tuby jr

Best answers
ifu love him all u can do is stay there for him n ride wid him even if he dnt want u there u gotta stay there b down for him for life he will realize u lyk him alot n he mite think bout u all tha time if u stay around n if any gurl fucc him over beat bitches ass word thts the only way i no how

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad