• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

how do u know...

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
how do you know if ur in love, like how do u feel and stuff like that??write back...ineed to know.thanx..alrato

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you just know but for me yae ive been in a few relationships and i dont think ive been trueely in love i mean yea i can like the person a lot but i think i would encounter my first love realtionship when im older cuz right now its jus puppy love for me.

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
How do you know if you're in love? Hmm, well there is more then one way to know for sure if you love someone.

1. You can't stop thinking about that person. You're thinking about that person 24/7..thinking about the future with him, having baby's getting married etc.

2. You want to be on the phone, or next to him all the time. You get thoughts of him cheating on you and you get really paranoid at times that you fight with him..that's because you're afraid that some other person might steal your love away from you.

3. Your heart starts beating fast when you talk or you're with them physically. You feel a great sensation by just being next to them.

4. You feel like shit when you get in a fight, you cry and cry. If you break up with that person..then you start having suicidal thoughts..you start thinking.."what's the point in living if you don't have the person you love anymore" ..some people are so in love that they think that suicide is the only answer to get rid of all the pain they are going through.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
.... You get thoughts of him cheating on you and you get really paranoid at times that you fight with him..that's because you're afraid that some other person might steal your love away from you.....

naw just not trusting the person...jealousy is a whole 'nother thing than being in love

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad