• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

How Long Should A Guy (Or Girl) Wait To Call After a First Date?

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers

I personally dont call a guy until he calls first, but if i was to do it i would wait a few days, u dont wanna seem despreate either.

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it depends if u sleep with the guy dont call cuz it will seem like a clinger let him call u.. if u just met him fuck call him it cool thats what happends to me if a hina fucks me n calls me all the fucken tyme or calls right away if she was good in the sack it dont matter but if she just a friends dont matter but if she just got hemd up if she dont call i start to wounder n wounder n think n i give up n call if she was good if she wasnt then naw.... im just telling u the truth dont be mad im just telling u..

Nadia

Best answers
I'd say wait until he calls or txts you. Ive been on a few dates and they usually call or txt that same night asking if i'd like to go out again or telling me how well the date went.. Just give it some time :)

Giga311

Experienced Poster
Best answers

I lost your number...really I promise I'll call you as soon as I find it...just kidding

if a guy is interested in you he will call you back pretty quickly unless he lost your number like I did haha

I <3 VW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah, if it was a fun night ill probably call that night to say Good night again and ask for another date.

Hazer

Best answers
Here are the rules from the movie Swingers

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?
Trent: A day.
Mike: Tomorrow.
Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.
Trent: Yeah.
Mike: So two days?
Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.
Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.
Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?
Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.
Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...
Mike: Yeah, but you know what, maybe I'll wait three weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.
Charles: Then ask her where you met her.
Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we fucked. Is that...would that be...T, would that be the money?
Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.
Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?
Trent, Sue: Six days.

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah, if it was a fun night ill probably call that night to say Good night again and ask for another date.

i agree, you have to do what the situation dictates and how you feel. If u had a good time, prepare to set-up the next one. if not, don't bother.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad