• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

hurricane

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
one day theres a hurricane and your driving to get away then theres a bus stop and on that bus stop there is the gurl of your dreams your best friend that saved your life and a lady thats about to die and you onley have room in your car for one more person what do you do????

(i'll tell when atleast 3 people have tried)

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol....ur gender doesnt matter....its a riddle..all u have 2 do is figuere it out...good luck..

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol ayyyyy I feel so stupid hahaha. Fine I'm going to say that you stick the dying lady in the trunk. Put the lady of your dreams on top of the car and my best buddy can be in the car with me...idk. OoOoOoOo maybe I just take my best buddy who saved my life and leave the rest behind cuz the lady is dying and the girl of my dreams is just from my dreams, right? idk...at least I'm trying.

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you give the car to your best friend and for him/her to take the lady and so you stay with the gurl/guy of your dreams.

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hell no ill put the firl of my dreams in my lap then the dying girl in the trunk

Krazy_Baby_Gurl

Best answers
Well..i would leave the old lady she's dying . take tha boy of my dreams and left my ex.bf i could alway'z make a new friends right... ;).....naw j/p i would leave the old lady though..take my bf and fuck my dream guy shit theres alot of fish in the sea RIGHT.!!!

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well..i would leave the old lady she's dying . take tha boy of my dreams and left my ex.bf i could alway'z make a new friends right... ;).....naw j/p i would leave the old lady though..take my bf and fuck my dream guy shit theres alot of fish in the sea RIGHT.!!!

yuo liar thats not what you told me J/P but really you told me different
luv u wit all my heart mayra (sure)see u @ home

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad