• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I dnt know what to do..help guys

Ur Dream Gurl

Best answers
well i been wit this guy for 2 yrs and 4 months but sometimes he be actin lyke he dnt wanna be wit me and lyke he dnt love me no more. i love him but i wanna let things go if things continue lyke this. im confuzed and dnt know to drop him or not...tambien on friday he was supposed to come over and see me. he even told me he would be there by 5. i was all dolled up and called him at 9:30-he was drunk wit his homies...que hago?:(

Skriptz

Best answers
have you ever just decided to talk this out?

its the obvious answer instead of jumping for conclusions and throwing assumptions

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ima be honest, i dont think he feels anything for u anymore.
So best thing for u to do, is to leave him and move on.

THC

Best answers
44211kd4.gif

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ummm i hate wen da vatoz do dat... mija listen to ur heart..n ask him if he still loves u. tell him not 2 b a pussy n to tell u da truth... pero dnt make a mistake n let him go... sumtimes dey do love yu pero dnt relli kno how to show it...or u could also scare him n tell him itz over maybe he'll open to u.....

Proto Tipo

Best answers
well i been wit this guy for 2 yrs and 4 months but sometimes he be actin lyke he dnt wanna be wit me and lyke he dnt love me no more. i love him but i wanna let things go if things continue lyke this. im confuzed and dnt know to drop him or not...tambien on friday he was supposed to come over and see me. he even told me he would be there by 5. i was all dolled up and called him at 9:30-he was drunk wit his homies...que hago?:(

The logical answer is: grow up and control your attraction to asshole types.

But the real world application of that is impossible, so the answer is just take it and wait for the day when you're forced to date personalities less attractive to you because your looks will be too faded for the asshole types.

Flakiiz

Best answers
i think prima dat diiz foo dont deserve u pero i no u love him nd wanna work things out pero it takez 2 to make a relationship work nd it seems lyk ur doin all da work jus lyk i was wen i was wit ma vato. tell ur vato watz up nd tell him u aint always gunna b dare fo him eventually ur gunna get tired of his bull shit tell him 2 step it up gurl neta vatoz r fucken stupid

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers

he's not ready to settle down. he won't change, only you can make the best decision for your life.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thanks for da advice...yur righti agree

yw!! just move on with your head up! in 5 years you will be ssssoooo far ahead of where he is at in life with the decisions he's making.

you'll be sad for a while...but eventually realizing the ways that you two have grown apart will kill your feelings for him. you'll meet someone with priorities in life closer to your own.

just stay true what you want for yourself in a relationship and in life!:)

/XxAngelxX\

Best answers
move on and try to do better next time babe ...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad