• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I dnT no3 wat to dO,,,,,

greeneyez_18

Best answers
Alratoz,,,so h3r3s wat happ3nd,,, so there is this guy who a while back i was hella into i recently told him how i felt pero the thing is that he is moving so hes not looking for a relationship por que he wont be here much longer,,,,so lets just say he became my sancho jajaj,,,okayy so one day when i was over at his place tu sabes yea we had sex,,,,nd the condom was too big jjajaj lmfao,,,so he took it off now both of us really never have sex without protection nd he said he didnt want me to get pregnant so i told him to just pull out,,,welllllllllll he did pero i dnt think he did it soon enough,,,,we did it one more time a different day n he did the same thing again,,,,he always said i dnt want to get you pregnant i dont want to get u prregnant,,,nd i said dnt trip,,,,well i think im pregnant,,,orale yeeeaa i know that shittz bad,,,pero no se wat to do now cuz im too afraid to tell him,,,,i guess i shuld wait untill i know for sure pero if i am wat th3 fukk do i do??? por que h3 is moving nd h3 has no choic3 cuz of his par3nts,,,sooo anybody hav3 an id3a of wat i shuld do if i am???? :confused:

LilKrypsta

Best answers
damn that s one hell of a story ....but ...tha best thing to do is tell him whats up....then BOTH of u can deal wit it in a good way....pce...

.:RiSSA:.

Best answers
damn thats crazy...well i think that you should wait til you find out if you are and if you are then you need to tell him whats going on...then figure out what yall gonna do..maybe if he tell his parents then they'll let him stay you never know

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad