• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I don't know wat to do

Best answers
I don't know wat to do cuz look i met diz guy and he asked me out on a friday i said yes and we went to da movies and nice shit like that i took my best friend cuz i was scared i had never gone out with a guy and i trusted her oh well on sunday i called the guy to talk to him but he just told me that my bestfriend was there in his house that morning and later on my he told me that they were going out. my friend lied to me and i still forgave her and were still friends and i asked her if she stilll going out with this guy and she said no so i started to tell her how much i loved diz guy and she would tell me how much she liked sum other guy. they tried hiding that they were going out pero it was to ovious and yeah her brother confiremd me that they were and i went over her house and they were there togther in a way that hurted me alot how could she lied to me again i hate her in a way pero i still talk to her my daddy dosn't want me to continue talking to her cuz he thinks it's fucked up wat she did and it is she lied to me chingos and i really love this guy and it killed me to see them toghter so i wanted to ask do you think i should continue talking to her is she really a friend i don't know wat to do or tell her that i don't want to be her friend anymore!:confused:

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah girl i can relate to me those kind o girls arnt really freind....although yeah some ppl may say da guy didnt like ya anymore pero still thas fucked up of a freind to do to another freind...so nope she aint a real hommie fuck her and her guy screw dem both they aint worth no matter how much you love this guy i should know aight.....and just dont call her no more and if she calls try to make your conversations short and dont really talk dat much she'll get da hink lil by little.......

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
just STOP, no le debes cuentas a nadie, you dont have to tell her shit, ignore her ass, dont call her, dont answer her calls, if she comes up to the door, slam the door at her, if yah go to skoo or wahtever, dont talk to her and if she ask wahts doing on, look at her then act like she not there, if she starts talkin shit cuz you dont talk to her, ignore it, unless you wanna have fun and you wanna beat her ass then thats dif thing, but i say kill it, nothin to say.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
one date and you LOVED the guy? Must of been some date!

your friend is a liar- why would you want to be friends with someone like dat?

Best answers
Well ur "Friend" aint really ur friend no 1 is cuz eventually they'll all leave the only person u can trust in this world is urself but if i were u i would confront her and tell her straight up y da fuck she gonna lie to u n if she aint a coward then she'll tell u straight up well thats wat i would do or just ignore her either way works but some1 that does that aint worth ur time

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i wouldnt call that a friend, with friends like da who needs enemies???
but yeah just stay away from her and forget da guy someone better will come:)

Best answers
Thanks for your advice guys maybe i should just ignore her everyone is telling me that i should shes no friend. i know that now and yeah it's wired how i fell in love with diz guy so soon pero it's like if i knew him from long time ago.
NO Poz WoW thanxs :cool:

la nena15

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah for reals cuz if she did that what makes u think she aint goin to do it again, i suggest alejate te ella

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Thanks for your advice guys maybe i should just ignore her everyone is telling me that i should shes no friend. i know that now and yeah it's wired how i fell in love with diz guy so soon pero it's like if i knew him from long time ago.
NO Poz WoW thanxs :cool:

South TX 4 life...:p :cool: :rolleyes:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad