• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I Have A Question..

misz.sweetie

Best answers
I Have A Question Bout My Relationship

Aight So Ive Been With This Dude For Like A Year Now And Like IDK I Guess We're In Love Or Whatever And Like He Sometimes Makes Himself Seem Single And Available To Some Hoes Here Where I Live Cause I Mean He Thinks Its Ok For Him To Flirt And Send Pix And Get Pix From Em Right Well Point Is In January I Had a Miscarriage And It Kind Like Fucked Him Up I Guess Cause He Was Waaayyy Super Excited I Mean I Was Too But I Was Mainly Scared More Cause My Mom Kicked Me Out And Was Like "Oh Ke Nunca En Mi Vida Te Kiero Ver y Aver Ke Ases Con Un Nino.!" Right And That Made Me Like Dam You Know I Guess I Aint Got My Mom Anymore Well While I Was Prego He Was Like Bein Shady I Guess You Can Say And Being A Straight Up Dick Head And Bein Out Every Weekend And Coming Home All Late Cause How We Moved In Together Well Since January Hes Been Like Weird And Theres This Certain Girl Thats Like Fucking Our Relationship Up And Alwasy Texting Him And Shit Hitting Him Up On Myspace You Know And The Thing That Gets To Me Is That Shes Pregnant And The Babys Dad Might BE My Best Friend But Shes Making It Seem Like Its My Mans Kid Right And I Hacked His Myspace The Other Day And I Read The Msgs They Were Sending To Each Other And Hes All Telling Her Ke "Since The Day I Met You I Fell in Love..And He Gone Be There And Be The Kids Dad.." Y Ke No Se Ke Right Well The Thing Is That He Said He Wasnt Gunna Talk To Her Ever Again But Then He Came To The Bullshit Saying That When He Babys Born He Gunna Take Care Of Her And Her Kid Well On Your Guys Opinion Do You Think Its Even Worth Me Satying With Him If He Said He Gone Take Care Of Another Females Kid And He When It Aint His And Another Thing Thats Messing With Me Is That I Might BE Prego Myself So Wouldnt That Give The Wrong Impression On He Wont Even Take Care Of HIS OWN KID (if iam prego) And Be All Hands And Knees For That Bitch.???

If Ya Could What Do You Think Is The Right Thing To Do.????

<3-corina.!

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Damn, he does ALL this and u still come in here asking what u should do???

Leave his azz NOW!
Hes a selfish, dirty man-whore!

misz.sweetie

Best answers
Of I Guess Being Alone..Yes Theres So Many Guys Out There And Shit But I Feel That If I Leave Him Every1s Gunna Hate Me Cause My Family Love Him And Hes The One That Got Me And My Mom Talking Again After That And Then Ima End Up Dropping Out Of College Cause He Pays For It And Ima Just Be All Ehh Fuck It Then End Up Like Goin To My Old Ways

TRICKY D1CK

Experienced Poster
Best answers
To be honest I didn't read one word of the original post, but let me guess this gal is in a bad relationship with a loser and everyone has told her to leave the guy, but still she comes here.

This person wants someone to tell her its OK to be with someone who treats you like shit, so I'll be that person OK:

Misz Sweetie, you would be crazy to leave this guy, everyone is telling you to leave him because they are just jealous. Brown Love forever esa!

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
dump his ass.
you dnt need a dead beat-daddy
is he wants to be an ass & take care
of da oda broads kid den his not worth it..
if you are prego(hope not)
take care of da kid yourself.
i would hate to see you depressed
over a guy who cant even grow balls to tell you
he wants to be wit sum oda broad.

^^^im guessin shes scared of
bein left alone..
you know how she said her mom
threw her outta her place&
she doesnt have anybody else.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Of I Guess Being Alone..Yes Theres So Many Guys Out There And Shit But I Feel That If I Leave Him Every1s Gunna Hate Me Cause My Family Love Him And Hes The One That Got Me And My Mom Talking Again After That And Then Ima End Up Dropping Out Of College Cause He Pays For It And Ima Just Be All Ehh Fuck It Then End Up Like Goin To My Old Ways

You sound like the one who is a deadbeat loser, you should stay with him, you won't be able to do better because you are weak.

misz.sweetie

Best answers
Wow Thats Not Even It At All "Tricky Dick" Why Would Anyone Want To Hear Oh Stay With The Basterd That Does You Wrong Yes I Did Post This Just To Get Peeps Opinion Its Not For Self Pitty Oh Anyones Else Pitty Dude Why You Gotta Be Rude

misz.sweetie

Best answers
dump his ass.
you dnt need a dead beat-daddy
is he wants to be an ass & take care
of da oda broads kid den his not worth it..
if you are prego(hope not)
take care of da kid yourself.
i would hate to see you depressed
over a guy who cant even grow balls to tell you
he wants to be wit sum oda broad.

^^^im guessin shes scared of
bein left alone..
you know how she said her mom
threw her outta her place&
she doesnt have anybody else.

Yeah Im Just Getting The Courage To Say Laters Hater To Him And Go Off On My Own But Like I Cant Go Back To My Moms And I Sure In The HEll Dont Want To Go To Colorado With My Dad And Crazy Step Mom So Its More Of Like Im Satying With Him Till I Can Financially Get A Place And If I Am Prego Take Care Of My Kid And Be A Single Mom And At Least Be Independent

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^^^ girl get use to it
datz how most of da guys are in
here assholes.
in exception of a few buddies :)

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Yeah Im Just Getting The Courage To Say Laters Hater To Him And Go Off On My Own But Like I Cant Go Back To My Moms And I Sure In The HEll Dont Want To Go To Colorado With My Dad And Crazy Step Mom So Its More Of Like Im Satying With Him Till I Can Financially Get A Place And If I Am Prego Take Care Of My Kid And Be A Single Mom And At Least Be Independent

girl talk to your mom.
i know your mom might be hard to deal wit
but you cant be all alone
& specially carrying a kid.
his ass should own up &
take responsibility and stop
playin childish games.!

misz.sweetie

Best answers
girl talk to your mom.
i know your mom might be hard to deal wit
but you cant be all alone
& specially carrying a kid.
his ass should own up &
take responsibility and stop
playin childish games.!

true true like ive been talking to my tia bout it and she said she gunna talk to my mom but im like noo id rather be the one to talk to her its like the most best thing to do [siqh] ithink a guy like him wont ever own up and take responsibility to nothing hes gunna be the same ol' dumbass thats left with nothing in this world iquess you can say

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Just cuz he got u and ure mom talkin again, dont mean it makes up for all the b.s hes done to u. And about the college thing, well u could get a job and pay for it ureself, there are also loans u could get and pay em off after u graduate. By now u should be smart enough to knw the diffrence b/w good and bad, and the right thing for u to do is leave him, keep ure head in ure studies. U dont need him for anything, the only person u need and can depend on, is ureself. Right now everything seems so hard and impossible, but once u confront ure fears and do whats right for u, all of that will become a distant memory.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
How about taking responsibility for your life?

What kind of an idiot are you to get pregnant by someone who treats you like shit, someone you aren't even in love with!

Yeah but I'm the asshole, your step moms an asshole, everyone is an asshole. Grow up and start taking responsibility for YOUR actions.

misz.sweetie

Best answers
Just cuz he got u and ure mom talkin again, dont mean it makes up for all the b.s hes done to u. And about the college thing, well u could get a job and pay for it ureself, there are also loans u could get and pay em off after u graduate. By now u should be smart enough to knw the diffrence b/w good and bad, and the right thing for u to do is leave him, keep ure head in ure studies. U dont need him for anything, the only person u need and can depend on, is ureself. Right now everything seems so hard and impossible, but once u confront ure fears and do whats right for u, all of that will become a distant memory.

thats true maybe ya'll right ijust gotta confront my fears and say bye to you hello to me

misz.sweetie

Best answers
how about taking responsibility for your life?

What kind of an idiot are you to get pregnant by someone who treats you like shit, someone you aren't even in love with!

Yeah but i'm the asshole, your step moms an asshole, everyone is an asshole. Grow up and start taking responsibility for your actions.

ok mister douche bag asshole thats for the advice.!

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
true true like ive been talking to my tia bout it and she said she gunna talk to my mom but im like noo id rather be the one to talk to her its like the most best thing to do [siqh] ithink a guy like him wont ever own up and take responsibility to nothing hes gunna be the same ol' dumbass thats left with nothing in this world iquess you can say

talk to your moms yourself.
den move on girl you dnt need him.!
and obviously he can care less let him
realize wat he lost wit you was real&
wen he wants to cum back in your life it will
be too late.

i agree wit my z

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad