• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I Have A Question..

misz.sweetie

Best answers
talk to your moms yourself.
den move on girl you dnt need him.!
and obviously he can care less let him
realize wat he lost wit you was real&
wen he wants to cum back in your life it will
be too late.

i agree wit my z

right right iagree with both ya'll now to make a date with my madre to talk to her fine...another question..when ifind out if iam prego or not do ou thing ishould tell my mom.????? and his rign he gave me a engagement ring should igive it back or ditch it at the pawn shop or toilet haha

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
right right iagree with both ya'll now to make a date with my madre to talk to her fine...another question..when ifind out if iam prego or not do ou thing ishould tell my mom.????? and his rign he gave me a engagement ring should igive it back or ditch it at the pawn shop or toilet haha

I think its ok if u tell ure mom, but only if ure positive that u are :)

About the ring, ditch it in the pawn shop, then use the money for a payment on ure college tuition lol.

misz.sweetie

Best answers
I think its ok if u tell ure mom, but only if ure positive that u are :)

About the ring, ditch it in the pawn shop, then use the money for a payment on ure college tuition lol.

yeah ithink thats a good idea icould do that

TreeAir

Best answers
^ Then get yourself on some type of birth control either orally; or the 3 month injection i don't think it's too much of a hassle to make an appointment to your nearest Planned Parenthood. In the end result you can have Raw Hide sex all you want.

( ^_^ )

Best answers
The guy you're in love with is immature and not ready to settle down to take care of a family. You're setting yourself up for failure if you continue to stay with him and get preggers by him. You're better off taking care of your business instead of wasting your valuable time in fear of being a single woman and just bein another dumb brawd who is sprung on him.

If you have childrens with him, the kids are going to suffer the most because of the immaturity and mistakes you and this guy are making so you're better off not gettin preggers until you're mature and stable enough to have childrens

WTF Is This With All The Fucking Rude Ppl Being Douche Bags

TruthBtold, Judge Judy and TrickyDick are all the same person who thinks he's funny and that his shit don't stink so ignore the trolling idiotic nonsense this ignorant person is telling you.

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ it's ironic to see moral hypocrites such as yourself telling people what to do

TRICKY D1CK

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^ Then get yourself on some type of birth control either orally; or the 3 month injection i don't think it's too much of a hassle to make an appointment to your nearest Planned Parenthood. In the end result you can have Raw Hide sex all you want.

Yeah that will happen.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad