• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I just felt an earthquake!!!!!!!!

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I did to you wouldnt belive what i was doing no not taken a shit but i was in the middle of eating i thought nothing untill my roomate sead something i ran out look the houses i build them but to tell u the truth i started breaking it down my boy was saying to stand in the fram of the door or undernieth the table lol u think if the weight of the house came down the table would help u... Unless it was one off those sturdie fucken 2000 dollar table n the frame of the door dont u build homes u would be trapped how would i get u out fucker lolz rashional ize the real deal outside is better trapped how would u do any good i disect construction n truth is dont stay still get the fuck out it would take a few good jolts to bring down the struckture n time if you bolt u can make it out u will be more use full instead of traped if you live in apartments gooooood luck was i scared hell no cuzz i know i can bone the fuck out to the outside in no tyme my chick called all scared n her sister too so we out but the sister wants to stay cuz her lil boyfriend is over n she wants to get fucked lolz she sead u better come how will u know if its shaken if the house is moved n so is the bed well the hornyness won that game she sead ill meat u up their WOW 15 n active well im out Happy Easter

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ dat sux boo. Where do you work at? It felt like the ground was rocking back and forth for a long time :(

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dam am i the only one that wrights drama lolz look just came back from party tipsie n happy hope u fools had the same ow n stoned too i kinda piced up a bad habbit over the last year :)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad