• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I Love My Lady But

Best answers
i cant stop my self from lucking at other girls and going and getting all those lap dances at the stripclubs. i don't love them Ho's at the club so i don't think I'm cheating.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
temptation lol i can see that, man aslong as u know you aint guna cheat with them girls then its all fun, women get insecure when they feel as if there vato is slippin, reassure her that its her love you crave, a dance is a dance, aslong as though thats all you see it as

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
you can get a dance, head, or even F them... just as long as you don't love them- it's cool.

Last edited:

ndnballinchick

Best answers
man youz one crazy FELLa lol i jks well you know men these days always gatta get what they need naw i jks but i say if you really love your girl then why the fuck ya out their getting lap dances and shit if you was my man i would straight up slap yo ass lol i jks well thats cool i guess just as long as your girls okay with it but hellz for shure i wouldn't lol laderz

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hahhaha

man youz one crazy FELLa lol i jks well you know men these days always gatta get what they need naw i jks but i say if you really love your girl then why the fuck ya out their getting lap dances and shit if you was my man i would straight up slap yo ass lol i jks well thats cool i guess just as long as your girls okay with it but hellz for shure i wouldn't lol laderz

true dat...lol..

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
VERONiCA!!!!!!!! JULiOS SAYS Hi AND THAT U BETTER BE ON TODAY WHEN HE LOGS ON iN LiKE 15 MiN!!!!!!

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i'm here...tell him i said hi to him...oh yeah and tell yourself i said hi too...lol...anyway whats up??

Best answers
i'm new

well if u really love ur girl why the heck r u getting lap dances...thats not right...u can lose ur girl by doing those kind of things

Lati

Best answers
well dayumm, how about you pay your girl to dance, bet she appreciate the $$$ more, if not... toss those $$ this way

dr0ne

Best answers
You're not cheating, but you're close to it.. In the sense that, if she went out and got some dudes fuckin' donkey dick in her face, I'm 99% sure you'd have a problem with that. Furthermore, you should just want her, and if you feel you need attention from other girls, aside from the woman devoting time to you, chances are you have either maturity problems, or are insecure. Not saying anything, it's just usually that way.

Stick to your woman, especially if it's a good thing. Strippers aren't worth it, fake titties aren't impressive anyway....

jasmine1

Best answers
to a gurl once you say that u love them and all that cute stuff like your my only gurl thta really makes them think that they are. when you decide you wanna be with them it's a cometmente or whateva. your saying you will only really luv them and do stuff with them. it's wrong to turn around and be lookin at otha bitches. my boyfriend don't do dat cuz he really luvs me and won't hurt me and he knows it will hurt me to find that he is looking at other gurls. if you wanna look at other gurls let her look at other guys as long as you guys don't touch you can look thats what me and my man say at least.

Domented

Best answers
nutin worng wit lookin but id quit givin my money away for lap dances dog the lap dance thing u should stop but like i said as far as lookin at other bitches its simple human nature for guys jus dnt gock u feel me

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
does your girlfriend know your
a regular at da strip clubs.?

if she dnt & you gettin wit diz
females den itz definitely cheating.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad