• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I need advice

Best answers
OK rite now i got a man bt i've only been wit him 4 bout 6 days bt i really like him. He's hella fine he b funny n b treatin me rite. N yesterday My Love came back from TX n we were 2gether 4 bout 2 yers bt he only here for a while cuz hes got to do some jail time. I wana spend time wit him b4 he turns him self in bt i dont wana break up wit the vato tat im wit rite now. I dont wana cheat bt i kno ima do somethin wit My Love. I DONT KNOW WAT 2 DO. If you kan give me ne advice id appriciate it. :confused: :confused:

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well tell ur bf u guys need a break and go have fun with ur love and that way u aint cheating or breaking up with ur bf ha hai m so smart.

~Baby Cake~

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Ummmmmm da guy who you call your love...are you with him? if you are den your playing on da other one. look girl I think you should stay with the one you like da most and break up with da one you don't have much feelings for.

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Well I Think If He Really Is Ur Love That U Would Not Be With Another Man Right Noe.u Would Not Be Able To Move On...

h town chica

Best answers
if you think the guy that your with can actually be something then stay wit him and if you think the guy you love will hurt you then its not worth it don't leave the guy you love for the 1 u like cuz the one you like will leave you for the 1 he loves

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad