• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

i need help gaining weight!!

esmexoxox

Best answers
ok well i need help im like relly skiny n i eat a lot although ppl cant notice i eat so much lots of my close friends know i eat a lot but im still relly skiny wat do i do??:confused:

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
ok well i need help im like relly skiny n i eat a lot although ppl cant notice i eat so much lots of my close friends know i eat a lot but im still relly skiny wat do i do??:confused:

S**t i need help losing weight! :(

Nah but seriously, if u eat alot and normally then u aint got none to worry about, it might just be in ure genes to be skinny. And if thats so, then theres aint much u can do about it. But u could also try takin vitamins, i think they might help with a lil weight gain. Mayb thou.

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers

your friends are just giving you shit cuz thier jealous.

you can be skinny and healthy especially if that is just the natural balance of your metabolism.

classy

Best answers
Damn i need to lose weight pero just try some vitamins like was already mentioned

LaRicanRarity

Experienced Poster
Best answers

You're supposed to eat 500 more calories than your normal daily calorie intake say if you need 2500 calories a day..to gain weight you need to eat at least 3000 calories a day to gain weight.Check you bmi and see what calorie intake you need.

TRICKY D1CK

Experienced Poster
Best answers

You can to the right place for advice on gaining weight, Americans are the fattest and Mexicans are the 2nd fattest so asking a Mexican American is like asking an expert!

esmexoxox

Best answers
prob sayn for ur size u eat alot[/QUOTE]

no cuz not tryn to b mean to my friend but shes like bigger then me n i eat twice as more then she does

ladygrumpy

Best answers
eat carbs in a healthy way and get a higher calerie intake while your at it nd be also take vitamins they do help gain a lil wieght

Jennyfer

Best answers
It is your metabolism! You may start working out and eating food required to build muscle tissue to increase your muscle mass.

Ur Dream Gurl

Best answers
S**t i need help losing weight! :(

Nah but seriously, if u eat alot and normally then u aint got none to worry about, it might just be in ure genes to be skinny. And if thats so, then theres aint much u can do about it. But u could also try takin vitamins, i think they might help with a lil weight gain. Mayb thou.

haha mee too

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad