• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

i need help!!!!!!!!plz!!!!!!!!!!!

la innocente

Best answers
mi ex nd i had a confusin relationship. the first tym we went out for 3 weeks dan he broke up with mi cuz wat happened wuz diz oder vato would bother mi if i wanted 2 go 2 bed with him nd dat he dreamed of mi in hiz bed every nite nd he got mad wen i told him dat i loved james so he went nd told james dat i wuz onli datin him cuz it wuz a dare. i culdnt believe we broke up but i onli cried fo one day dan got over it nd dan two months later he asked mi bck out nd i ended up sayin okay but dat onli lasted 2 days cuz u see im lyk a reali jealous person so i heard dat after skol he wuz makin out with one of mi friends nd wen i asked her if it tru she jus wlkd away nd i culdnt believe so i pulled her by the hair n we fought. wen i saw james i culdnt believe him so i jus said we're through with a smile:) nd turned the corner burst into tears:(. after dat i culdnt get over him nd i regret breakin up wif him so much.....i tried datin oder vatos but he wuld cum bck 2 mind everytym.

idk wat 2 do plz comment nd say wat u dink i shuld do about diz!!

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think you should stop having bf's and focus in school, seriously, you dont know what being in a relationship is, you dont know what you want and you definately dont know anything about matters of the heart.

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dnt fight over a piece of shit first of all. not worth it. second sumtimes ppl b talkin rumors n sayin shit coz dey hattin on u 2. third, u havent even been wit him for a month! for u 2 b feelin like dis bout him n shit. just move on. n like z123 said focus on school

Youngblood

Best answers
i agree, focus on school, theres way more opportunities in store for you if you focus on bettering yourself and quit focusing your energy on this boys games, dating, etc, you dont need a man to be happy he proved he ain't worth fighting over just let that other girl see what a mistake he is. Move on little lady he ain't even thinking about your best interests, this is all high school bulls*** , it'll blow over so stop wasting your time and tears over a little boy he'll stunt your growth as a person unless you move on.

Poeticz

Best answers
(no offense but the term haters is the lamest thing around)

if ppl talk disrespect let them... words don't do much damage unless you
let it get to you

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
so if you already broke up wit him.? why do you need help.?
girl move da fuck on' nigga dnt care bout you
he was wit your friend" get over it &
keep movin forward in life :)

CrazyCabrona

Experienced Poster
Best answers
forget him and go to school and learn how to spell.. then rewrite this so I can understand it..

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad