• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I Really Need Help???

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ok Theres This Vato We Like Each Other Alot But We Arent Together Cuz He N His Ex Just Broke Up 2 Days Ago So One Of My Friend Asked Him Did He Like Me N He Was Like Yea N He Asked Did I Like Him She Was Like Yea! But The Problem Its Possible For Him To Go Bk To Oho N He Said He Needed Some Time Cuz He Just Got Of A Realtionship Where It Hink He Loved The Girl But Im Not Sure..n I Dunno Wat To Do I Dnt Want To Get My Feelings Hurt I Really Like Him So Much..n He Does To But His Ex I Dnt Want Things To Go Wrong So Someone Plz Help This Hyna Out i dnt want to rush him but then also people change..plz help me

cupcake

Best answers
JUST GIVE HIM TIME HE IS NOT THE ONLY GUY IN THE PLANET

IT IS BETTER TO BE HATED 4
WHO U ARE
THAN LOVED 4 SOMETHING UR NOT!!!!

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i know wat u mean mija..but it got worse today i was at work n i got off n he showed up cuz we work at the same place n stuff..so i asked him if he needed to talk to me n he was yea but ur leaving n i was nah ill stay just for u so i did n he was that his mother said he can go bk to ohio if he wants n he was saying he probably will so i was ok n he was nah marta n i was like nah its koo..so i left n he looked at me..i dunno i dint want this to turn out like ths u feel me im hurt i really truley like him alot..n i dunno wat to do

yankeegurl

Best answers
MAYBE HE HAD A CHANGE OF HEART AND HE PROBABLY DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE BETTER OFF BEING FRIENDS.

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
No Its Not That Yankee Girl Its Just The Fact He Doesnt Want Me To Fall In Love Wt More N Get Hurt U Know

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad