• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

If you had the oppurtunity to Kill

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hitler, Saddam, Bin Laden, or Kaddafi, before they rose to power would you do it?
Would you kill all of them, or only one of them, two of them etc...?

mz.reedadeet

Legendary Poster
Best answers
me i think that we shouldnt kill them i mean i feel sad u know for all the ppl that were lost but think about it u know u have to have heartache to get something good n i think without all those ppl we wouldnt be where we are today in our technology wise u know wat i mean i mean like if bin laden wouldnt of done what he had done do u think that our security would be as advance as it is i mean there is so much hate in the world sooner or later something would of happened much simliar to the events that has happened

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
[no]
personally i say no mo' killins',but if push me turned to shoved me-i'd send you to do the job..and get as many as u wanna git-that's the Amerikkkan way!

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
me i think that we shouldnt kill them i mean i feel sad u know for all the ppl that were lost but think about it u know u have to have heartache to get something good n i think without all those ppl we wouldnt be where we are today in our technology wise u know wat i mean i mean like if bin laden wouldnt of done what he had done do u think that our security would be as advance as it is i mean there is so much hate in the world sooner or later something would of happened much simliar to the events that has happened

you are in a gang right? and you'd be OK killing somebody because they were wearing the wrong color. BUT you wouldn't wanna kill people like Hitler, Bin Laden, Saddam who are responsible for killing THOUSANDS of people

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
please, tell me about the MexiKKKan way.

i will inform you of the MeXiKKKaN guey (way)when i get all my research together[Loco].
hopefully by then i've successfully managed to abolish America's dirty little secret-the fackin'---------kkk ------------got a problem with that boy?[hurtu]

fish_surf

Best answers
The question of opprotunity of killing (those mentioned) one before they rose to power is selective. One must consider the situation. Where were all these people before they were risen to power? Was there an opp to kill them? Who knew that they were going to rise up?

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The question of opprotunity of killing (those mentioned) one before they rose to power is selective. One must consider the situation. Where were all these people before they were risen to power? Was there an opp to kill them? Who knew that they were going to rise up?

umm, I think your thinking into this too much, it's a hypathetical question, lol, you don't have to plan the actual assasination.

fish_surf

Best answers
umm, I think your thinking into this too much, it's a hypathetical question, lol, you don't have to plan the actual assasination
Oh, sorry Dominicano. I got carried away and was actually planning the assasination. My bad!
But, yes, I would have offed those dudes before they got power hungry.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i will inform you of the MeXiKKKaN guey (way)when i get all my research together[Loco].
hopefully by then i've successfully managed to abolish America's dirty little secret-the fackin'---------kkk ------------got a problem with that boy?[hurtu]

so who do you think will be responsible for more murders this year in the USA...

A. The KKK

B. Chicano Gangs

my money is on B.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
it doesn't.
Who has, pillaged, raped, and immorally killed more of their fellow humans:
  • Europeans?
  • Chicano gangs?
The sure money is on Europeans.
uhfg-
i'm with u ...
that other vato's losing it[crazy] [crazy] [crazy] [crazy]

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Latinos, Chicanos or whatever you want to call yourselves will NEVER EVER be as successful as Whitey.

We are smarter, we've invented damn near everything you use today, we are even better gangsters
sorry ese.

You think we can't get some vietnamese or some other fuks to pick our lettuce, we don't need you.

Flex

Best answers
Latinos, Chicanos or whatever you want to call yourselves will NEVER EVER be as successful as Whitey.

We are smarter, we've invented damn near everything you use today, we are even better gangsters
sorry ese.

You think we can't get some vietnamese or some other fuks to pick our lettuce, we don't need you.

wow , you need to get over your Xenophobia :rolleyes:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad