• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

im asking for advice, please

Miss Torres

Best answers
hey everyone i really need advice right about now. u see i have this friend i call her my sister. we've known each other and been there for each other going on 4 years now and about last weekend she got all pissy cuz she didnt have her ciggs, she left them at my house and expected me to take them to her but i couldnt so she came and got them then stopped talking to me and decided to talk to all these people and talks to this guy that fell for me but for some reason she wants to go talk to him before her own sister and i was the only person she had. like i was there for her thru everything and it really hurt me feelings that she could talk to everyone but the one person who was tehre for her. now she messeged me and asked me why i dont talk to her. i need help, i dont know what im supose to say without making anything sound mean or bad.
thanks

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey everyone i really need advice right about now. u see i have this friend i call her my sister. we've known each other and been there for each other going on 4 years now and about last weekend she got all pissy cuz she didnt have her ciggs, she left them at my house and expected me to take them to her but i couldnt so she came and got them then stopped talking to me and decided to talk to all these people and talks to this guy that fell for me but for some reason she wants to go talk to him before her own sister and i was the only person she had. like i was there for her thru everything and it really hurt me feelings that she could talk to everyone but the one person who was tehre for her. now she messeged me and asked me why i dont talk to her. i need help, i dont know what im supose to say without making anything sound mean or bad.
thanks

friendship is a two way street.

ask yourself this...

why is she talking to a guy that you like? could there be some backstabbing and alterior motives? if nothing else is she doing it to hurt you? which is not wut a good friend does.

so now she's trying to open the lines of communication..

tell her what you said here...

see what she says.

if she is a true friend to you like you have been to her then she will be honest about why she was truly pissd off at you....cuz i think it had nothing to do with smokes.

Highspeed

Best answers
I agree with the post above me you need to tell her bluntly and honestly how you feel about the shit your feelin and if she values your friendship she needs to get her head out of her ass or she can get to walkin. Tough is love is brutal but it works.

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i am some what going throu a similar experiance just do the mature thing no matter if it sounds mean or not...just tell her the truth and continue working on the relationship

Ur Dream Gurl

Best answers
well i think that if she got pissed over some ciggs then she was lookin for a reason to get mad at yew and get at the guy yew lyke so in that case yew should seriously talk to her and let her know how yew feel. you dnt deserve that especially since yew guys have been friends for a long time

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thanks

Are us serious???
She got mad at u over sum cigarretes??? [crazy]

Well n e wayz, i dont think u would call that a true friend, if she goes around tryin to get at the guy that u like or that likes u. If i was u, i would stop talkin to her, cuz imagine if she gets even more mad at sumthing serious. What is she gonna do next? Go sleep with the dude? So its better if u end the friendship now.

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
friendship is a two way street.

ask yourself this...

why is she talking to a guy that you like? could there be some backstabbing and alterior motives? if nothing else is she doing it to hurt you? which is not wut a good friend does.

so now she's trying to open the lines of communication..

tell her what you said here...

see what she says.

if she is a true friend to you like you have been to her then she will be honest about why she was truly pissd off at you....cuz i think it had nothing to do with smokes.

i agree wit sunsa

tuby tuby jr

Best answers
c you only need 1 friendd n thats ur bestfriend u will find almost everyones fake ma boy frined n our baby r ma only true friendsa

Miss Torres

Best answers
thanks all you guys that helps alot. I talked to her bout some shit but now shes locked up in treatment so i wont see her for a lil bit.

Jennyfer

Best answers
this always happens between friends! what you have to do is talk to her, tell her you are mad at her and explain why. If she is really your true friend she'll apologize you at least explain what was that all about!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad