• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

imma fucking stupid sucker.

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
this effin asshole made me fall in love with him, he used to see me everyday, or if he couldn't he'd call me to ask how i'm doing and to tell me he loved me, told me all this shit like he always wanted to be with me ever since he met me, but didn't ask me becuz he thought i was out of his league. we were really good friends until he kept asking me if i wanted to hang out more often. since i liked him, LIKE A TOTAL DUMBASS, i did. it took him a while, but he succeeded in making me fall for him. i fucking put him in front of everybody else, i turned down A WHOLE LOAD of dudes just to stay with him, i was a damn good girlfriend to him, was always there whenever he needed me, gave him pussy whenever he wanted it, and how he wanted it, and was willing to kick any bitch's ass who had her eyes OR hands on him.
and NOW he won't talk to me at all and Im guessing it's becuz of the rumors ppl (my ex) are putting out there about me which is NOT true. Im trying to get over him by being with another guy but it's not working at all. If that shit ain't working, HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OVER HIM???!!!!:(:(:( im not a drinker, and i don't do drugs, i don't have random sex with ppl unless im in love with them, i've never fallen so hard for a person, IF he is a a person:mad::mad::mad:

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Sorry your heart got broken- that sucks. It sounds like you were doing to much in the relationship- was he giving a lot too?
WHAT WERE THE RUMORS?

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
yeah he was, which made me think we were doing fine. i thought we were doing okay, he was doing all he could so i wouldn't leave him, like i was doing. but he was starting to get jealous of my ex and was accusing me of still talking to him. i never talked to my ex in MONTHS, so i didn't know what he was saying, until nick told me he was still seeing me n stuff. my ex acts like a fucking CHICK.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You said "he was doing all he could so I wouldn't leave him"

What do you mean by that?

Uncle Cracker

Best answers
picture.php

This feller is cross eyed and wearing a dadgum cubiczerphonia earring. Shooot gurl you is lucky to be rid of that mess!

Well missy Shout me a holla if'n you want sum loven from Don Juan D'Bubba the hillbilly lova! Love

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
taking care of me. doing the things that i was doing for him. and now all of a sudden he switched n doesn't give a damn anymore.

TreeAir

Best answers
First you are not stupid; think positive and highly of yourself. I must say this is an example of imature love to say the least you both loved and enjoyed the way you both made each other feel. You are still a young female go out and enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; you're only young once and you stay older for a very long time.

There's nothing better than being free doing whatever you want whenever you want; and not getting that txt message or phone call from him asking you what you are doing and where are you and the whole nine yards.

I'm sorry to hear the bad news but its time for you to believe in yourself and to become strong minded to simply move on in life; as many people come and go and only the precious few hold on and stay by your side when you need them most.

I think to get over him attempt to get away from your natural surroundings ever think about taking a little journey through the woods just to get away from society and meditate? Go on a little vacation and enjoy yourself life does go on; you need to leave the ordinary and explore the extraordinary. But just keep your head up even when the trail is tough never give up. Find that spirit within yourself to bring you happy and memorable moments.

Some say you'll find that "True Love" when you least expect it. So please continue and put him behind you because your future is bright please expand your horizons and grow stronger mentally, and don't downgrade, Upgrade.

Take Care

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
picture.php

This feller is cross eyed and wearing a dadgum cubiczerphonia earring. Shooot gurl you is lucky to be rid of that mess!

Well missy Shout me a holla if'n you want sum loven from Don Juan D'Bubba the hillbilly lova! Love

Yeah it's 2010 what guy wears an ear ring? [no]

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
First you are not stupid; think positive and highly of yourself. I must say this is an example of imature love to say the least you both loved and enjoyed the way you both made each other feel. You are still a young female go out and enjoy the power and beauty of your youth; you're only young once and you stay older for a very long time.

There's nothing better than being free doing whatever you want whenever you want; and not getting that txt message or phone call from him asking you what you are doing and where are you and the whole nine yards.

I'm sorry to hear the bad news but its time for you to believe in yourself and to become strong minded to simply move on in life; as many people come and go and only the precious few hold on and stay by your side when you need them most.

I think to get over him attempt to get away from your natural surroundings ever think about taking a little journey through the woods just to get away from society and meditate? Go on a little vacation and enjoy yourself life does go on; you need to leave the ordinary and explore the extraordinary. But just keep your head up even when the trail is tough never give up. Find that spirit within yourself to bring you happy and memorable moments.

Some say you'll find that "True Love" when you least expect it. So please continue and put him behind you because your future is bright please expand your horizons and grow stronger mentally, and don't downgrade, Upgrade.

Take Care

thank you:). i do feel stupid though for being a sucker for someone who never cared. but it's all good, im still young.

TreeAir

Best answers
thank you:). i do feel stupid though for being a sucker for someone who never cared. but it's all good, im still young.

Your very welcome :); no don't feel stupid though we all commit mistakes but we learn from them as we progress in our lifetimes. But let this be your wake up call; and try to dedicate and commit yourself to someone who won't pull any of this nonsense on you next time you choose to have a partner. But i'm glad you finally have seen his true colors.

Please enjoy the power and the beauty of your youth; as i'm assuming you're still in high school perhaps

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers

Take Care

i totally agree wit my tree :)
girl move on his a dick.!
plus you live in az were da days are warm&
da nights get even hotter lol

go out & party i dnt recommend gettin wit any guy from da
scene cuz dere all dicks & ass holes lol
(i know dat by experience)
but enjoy your self your young &
you got your whole life ahead of you
love & dudes is da least you should be worried bout.

Jote

Best answers
just move on it will take some time but everything will be ok at tha end

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
i totally agree wit my tree :)
girl move on his a dick.!
plus you live in az were da days are warm&
da nights get even hotter lol

go out & party i dnt recommend gettin wit any guy from da
scene cuz dere all dicks & ass holes lol
(i know dat by experience)
but enjoy your self your young &
you got your whole life ahead of you
love & dudes is da least you should be worried bout.

=] thanx. i know what u mean girl, the weather IS nice, n its been a looooooooooong
time since i went out, fa real:eek::eek::eek:

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
=] thanx. i know what u mean girl, the weather IS nice, n its been a looooooooooong
time since i went out, fa real:eek::eek::eek:

yeah itz been nice lately
hot sun but a cold breeze :)
da pools opened up already
im ready to see da hot guys in
bathing suits lol im looking forward
to going on a road trip maybe
camping, hitting da lake, or da river wit
my krew. last time i went to da river was
during winter it was cold ass fuck lol

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor