• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Introduction

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Alright well I'm writing a book/ poetry compilation...an dthis is my intro...just wanted 2 know what yall think...feedback greatly appreciated....

There was once a fallen angel who stood hovering over humanity, with wings darker than those of death, because it was Satan?s claw that rocked his cradle, so he was set on exterminating his own people, massacring them. Yet through the shadows of demise, the Good Lord saw something in him, something deep inside the belly of the beast, so he gave him a second opportunity, a second shot at life. Let him fall back in his grace and rescued him from the blaze of indulgence. Though straight paths aren?t always correctly walked, and his balance falters, there is a certain aura that surrounds him. Shining and glowing with rays of intense hope. He stands tall, as a net to catch the hopeless, the lost, equipped with a militarized mind. Fighting without losing a second, against the convulsions of malice?.

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
I Gave You A 9............i Need The Entire Story To Give You A 10...........lol, Yup, But You See How You But Lil By Lil? Yeah If Only You Can Do That Wit The Rest Of The Story That Would Be Great.............easy For My Mind And I Will Aprecialo Mas......mucho Mas.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Gave You A 9............i Need The Entire Story To Give You A 10...........lol, Yup, But You See How You But Lil By Lil? Yeah If Only You Can Do That Wit The Rest Of The Story That Would Be Great.............easy For My Mind And I Will Aprecialo Mas......mucho Mas.

orale ....well naw its not gonna b a story story...va a sere una compilation of Bryan's, Shy's, Ana's, and my poems....this is just an intro 2 "charactize" me....but now I'm thinking of giving a story kind of thing 2 it....like set out the poems in chronoligcal order and give every few poems a story...idk....

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
Nice............well Like Isaid I Wanna Be In It, Make It Happen..............lol..............jk.

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
7 o 8...it doesn't reveal too much...it didn't get me all fired up, but it would make me read another few pages, which is the point of an introduction...i put 7, rather be conservative...

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
7 o 8...it doesn't reveal too much...it didn't get me all fired up, but it would make me read another few pages, which is the point of an introduction...i put 7, rather be conservative...

orale orale....mmm....simon thanx 4 the feedback...lol @ conservative...simons imon....oye tRac q onda con ese jale d treasure troppers...jala o no?? :D

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
orale orale....mmm....simon thanx 4 the feedback...lol @ conservative...simons imon....oye tRac q onda con ese jale d treasure troppers...jala o no?? :D

Si jala wey, that's why I put it there...solo hay q tener cuidado o te jodas wit it :p but pay 0 to make hundreds works for me lawl

LoL @ conservative...that is funny from me actually, viva rush limbaugh!!! lol

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Si jala wey, that's why I put it there...solo hay q tener cuidado o te jodas wit it :p but pay 0 to make hundreds works for me lawl

LoL @ conservative...that is funny from me actually, viva rush limbaugh!!! lol

neta??....i signed up yesterday pero no le entiendo lol....

lol....orale...who the fuk is rush limbaugh lol

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
neta??....i signed up yesterday pero no le entiendo lol....

lol....orale...who the fuk is rush limbaugh lol

lol i'll pm you tonite all the 'tech'...i gotta write it up first ;)

LoL you don't know?!?!?!?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh

Rush Hudson Limbaugh III (born January 12, 1951) is an American radio talk show host and political commentator. Born in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, he is a self-described conservative, who discusses politics and current events on his program, The Rush Limbaugh Show. He has been credited with reviving AM radio in the United States, and is considered to have been a catalyst for the Republican Party's Congressional victories in 1994.

Cheaaaaaaaa!

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
to tell the truth the first time i read it...no agarro mi attencion all that much so i gave it an 8 it were aight pero i read it again.......and yeah this time it got my attention.....:D :p........i gives a 9 now......:D

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
to tell the truth the first time i read it...no agarro mi attencion all that much so i gave it an 8 it were aight pero i read it again.......and yeah this time it got my attention.....:D :p........i gives a 9 now......:D

lol....pinche Ana...lol...orale...te digo read things carefully and slo...;p :D...gracias mamita!!1 :p :D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad