• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

iresistable

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
from your current or your last boyfriend/girlfriend

what did you guy find the most iresistable about them?

well me i cant keep my hand of my boyfriends ears cause estan bien suavesitas y como que casi no tiene hueso en las ears so i cant keep my hand of his ears and sus abs no estan nada mal so

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
PUES YO CADA RATO LE AGARRABA SU DICK JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJA JK JAJAJJAJAJA
NO NO ES CIERTO
ATRAS DE SU CABEZA EN EL CUELLO
LE ENCANTABA Q LE AGARRARA AY DECIA Q SE SENTIA CHINGON

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Nothing was irresistable about my ex, she was a straight up bitch.

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
pues... i just loved to run my fingers thru his hair... idky pero he liked it. tambien le gustava que le tocara sus biceps.. and he flexed them wen i did so it was cool....lol

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yo le tocaba sus nalgas y darles palmadas y a veces morderlas y ella le gustaba pero se hacia echa la ke no...

M3XICAN_DIM3

Best answers
...haha i like this thread, well i love grabbin on my mans forearms n back cause hes got a nice body n shit but he likes to put his hands on my cintura too...i like that cause at least hes not touchin anywhere else

FERNANDO17

Best answers
from your current or your last boyfriend/girlfriend

what did you guy find the most iresistable about them?

well me i cant keep my hand of my boyfriends ears cause estan bien suavesitas y como que casi no tiene hueso en las ears so i cant keep my hand of his ears and sus abs no estan nada mal so

YOU KNOW WHAT I MOST LIKE BOUT YOU BABE

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad