• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Is it jus me or ke

ElUnico1

Best answers
Thanks to bp i found a true love but now she left damn is it jus me or did it happen to u to well this is a true story of love that happened on bp she was keke i met her on bp chat.talked to a lot girls on it but sumthing bout ella caught my attetion so i asked her out she said yes of course.so i called her up made her laugh she made me laugh couldnt wait to get home to call her and was happy all the time cause i had her , so sumthing happened dont no wut but she never told me gud bye and jus left .i was sad hated myself cause called her up and said gud bye i wasnt my fault,cause i sawll her myspace and i had another vatos name beside hers so i asked her do u still luv me she said yes then i said why do i see some1s name wit urs.i told her u never told me we broke up.She hated me cause i told her that a gurl on my space told me she had a vato wit her i asked her she got mad cause belived that gurl.i wasnt my fault cause she told me i trusted her but she lied even tough she says she didnt.Well to get to the point dont trust no one even tough the want ot make u belive them cause this story could be ur story i want her bac but i cant cause she is going to do the sane thing to me.

esa negra

Best answers
dang thts messed up..........u shud move on, show her that u dnt need her even though u mite still hav feelings for her........life goes on

ale

Best answers
dang thts messed up..........u shud move on, show her that u dnt need her even though u mite still hav feelings for her........life goes on
i agree
tha's right .....what she did was wrong but don't be sad maybe someday
u'll meet the right girl ......the one that won't lie to u like keke did!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad