• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

is it worth it

Best answers
what should i do???
me and this guy name eric were together for like 8 moths about to be 9. we werent going out lets say that we were friends with benefits. but i had mad love for him. after a while is was more than that. i started to fall in love with him. but anyways like 2 days ago he told me that he didnt want to talk to me no more cause one of his home boys wants to get with me and he didnt want to get in the middle of it. so i dont know what to do. sometimes i feel that he put his homeis in fornt of me i dont know what to do

HELP A HYNA OUT

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
friends with benefits... aka sex partners. Nothing wrong with that, but here are the facts.

his friend that wants to get with you, wants to be friends with benefits too.

IMO, it's almost impossible to have a relationship when you've already "given it up"

goodluck

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
U Should Tell Him How You Feel About Him And His Homeis You Don't Need Them So Go And Be Tru To The One You Love. Love Is Hard To Find When You Do Take It Dont Leave It

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
He probably just hit it and quit it. It happens to people all the time. Just move on.

Best answers
i have to say that vlking is right tell em how u feel cuz nothing is worse than sitting around wondering how would it of been if onli i had told him

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad