• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Is it wrong...

AZ'sfinest

Best answers
it's alright. i do it all the time. jk jk that is wrong. look at playboy or hustler like the rest of us "normal" ppl.:rolleyes::cool:

the_mexakin_500

Legendary Poster
Best answers
to masturbate to the pictures of girls on here if they are under 18?

I drove through LA, what's with the spray painting on freeway signs fetish some Latinos have? Maybe it's similar to Caucasians that climb mountains in snow blizzards. lol.
hahahahahaha dude your fucken crazy for asking that

( ^_^ )

Best answers
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/babysitter.gif

babysitter.gif

phreakwars

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Right wingers tend to dabble in pedophilia like activity. Sure BP has some pretty Hispanic girls, it's only natural that you'd see some racist right winger come on the site and dream of fondling one of the underage ones.

It's all about control with these types. Controlling an impressionable child who has just started to blossom, view them as inferior to the human race.

He asks if it's wrong? Does one REALLY need to be told his racist pedophilia tendency's are immoral?

-BAM

Best answers
to masturbate to the pictures of girls on here if they are under 18?

I drove through LA, what's with the spray painting on freeway signs fetish some Latinos have? Maybe it's similar to Caucasians that climb mountains in snow blizzards. lol.
it's not just wrong , it's sick and pathetic
.........but then agian, thats what losers do so:rolleyes:

( ^_^ )

Best answers
ur nasty cant u get a hoe them likin at the pic on here......!!!!

hahahahahaha dude your fucken crazy for asking that

Right wingers tend to dabble in pedophilia like activity. Sure BP has some pretty Hispanic girls, it's only natural that you'd see some racist right winger come on the site and dream of fondling one of the underage ones.

It's all about control with these types. Controlling an impressionable child who has just started to blossom, view them as inferior to the human race.

He asks if it's wrong? Does one REALLY need to be told his racist pedophilia tendency's are immoral?

i agree

http://img3.www.spoki.lv/upload/articles/11/116481/images/pedobear-8.gif

pedobear-8.gif

el chapo

Best answers
si esta mal por que te puedes desturbar la mente i puedes aser una pendegada deque puedas arepentir te

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad