• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Is there anyone else..........

Latino

Best answers
you cant post other forums URLs , its "Spam" this forum doesn't Spam other forums so we would expect the same courtesy.

smiley_x

Best answers
you cant post other forums URLs , its "Spam" this forum doesn't Spam other forums so we would expect the same courtesy.

finally someone explains it instead of just changing the stuff I say....im guessing ur a mod??

whostolemyID

Best answers

thats kind of gay. if it wasn't for some one posting your websites url on another site alot of the people wouldn't be here now.

smiley_x

Best answers
^^^ oh yea...someone post this url on another site and it brought a few people here within the last day or two

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
chicano rap forums i think..................???i dont member someone once told me i gots da memmory of a goldfish maybe he right .........lol...........:p i think i put brownpirde/chicano rap forums..........i dont know try one of those two or both............:D

Latino

Best answers
ok i see your point , but the way she posted was clearly Spam.

sample

1) is any one from blabla.com ? -- is ok

2.)you should go join blabla.com -- is spam

whostolemyID

Best answers
ok i see your point , but the way she posted was clearly Spam.

sample

1) is any one from blabla.com ? -- is ok

2.)you should go join blabla.com -- is spam

you know i checked that site out blabla.com and i don't appreciate you spreading those racist activism sites on my brownpride site. i am ashamed of you. i think we should all ban together and hang you........twice

whostolemyID

Best answers
waite are ya fukin wit me cuz im gulible or cuz ua think im dumb..........???

no i think you're as smart as you picture looks. and i think smart people should be infromed about trash like that. never go to google again. spread the love and go to other none racists sites to search for your needs.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah like what other website dogpile yahoo ask.com hotbot theres more but i forgots..........lol.................:p but i like google better........es easier but i guess es cuz i used it more often waite i dont look smart in my pic...............or atleast i dont think so i think i look gulible...............lol......you are fukin wit me arnt ya..................:mad: lol.........im not mad i just love dat smiley..........:p

Chupacabra

Best answers
no i think you're as smart as you picture looks. and i think smart people should be infromed about trash like that. never go to google again. spread the love and go to other none racists sites to search for your needs.

can i smoke that shit too, or are you going to post some references to back that theory up?:rolleyes:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad