• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

jamaican gangs

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Yeah Jamaicans can be cold hearted, but they are all about their business. They are ver y big on respect. Meaning if you disrespect a Jake you better watch your back.

I know a bunch of cool, level-headed, law-abiding, hard-working Jamaicans. The underbelly of any ethic group is ruthless. Chicanos have Nortenos and Surenos. African Americans have their Crips and Bloods. Whites have their Aryan Brotherhood and Skinheadz. The list goes on and on...

"Jamaicans can be cold hearted" is a classic blanket statement.

mendez1

Best answers
I know a bunch of cool, level-headed, law-abiding, hard-working Jamaicans. The underbelly of any ethic group is ruthless. Chicanos have Nortenos and Surenos. African Americans have their Crips and Bloods. Whites have their Aryan Brotherhood and Skinheadz. The list goes on and on...

"Jamaicans can be cold hearted" is a classic blanket statement.
I should have clarified myself better than. Jamaicans that are up in the game can be cold hearted. Meaning if you steal from them or rip them off, they are not going to mess around. You pretty much signed your own death certificate. On the other hand if you are straight up with them, they will be straight up with you, and you ain't got shit to worry about.l I dealt with a lot of Jamaicans. In fact my babies mother is Jamaican. So I ain't got nothing but love for them.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad