• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

l0v3 is p@in!!!

wh!sp3r

Experienced Poster
Best answers
h3y.do any1 belie that love is pain.i think it is.ppl say love is pain alot, cuz they hurt frm the bad things that their vato/ruca do to hurt them..well wat in tryin to say is.do u think that love is pain, but a good pain.like when ur vato is sweet with u and shit.u have this feeling in ur chest, like pain, but its good, not bad.well i hope wat ur understanding wat i say.lol

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
h3y.do any1 belie that love is pain.i think it is.ppl say love is pain alot, cuz they hurt frm the bad things that their vato/ruca do to hurt them..well wat in tryin to say is.do u think that love is pain, but a good pain.like when ur vato is sweet with u and shit.u have this feeling in ur chest, like pain, but its good, not bad.well i hope wat ur understanding wat i say.lol
yeah i know what your saying i use to have that feelin but i dont have it no more and it sux but you know what hurts you only makes you stronger.

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think at its best, love is scary more than painful...you're all into someone, almost under their control...you can't see / think straight...its a crazy place to be in...for me the pain comes in week 2 jaja ^_^

l@ mor3n@

Best answers
awww yea i kno what you mean i ve been there alot man i mean i never really think i ve been in love but fron what i have seen yea

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think that love is pain poeque cuando no ves a la persona quequieres sesiente bien gacho oh sino le ablas oh bueno detodo se sufre la neta

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah ... love is pain both good and bad pain....
when ur happy, you have a feeling inside that makes it good pain
pero cuando ur sad, you feel the bad pain.....

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
NAw I dont believe love is pain...love might cause u pain...but love itself AINT pain...love is a beaituful thing....it might b scary cause uve never had something like it b4 or bcuz uve been let down so much b4...but love teaches u 2 trust...

h town chica

Best answers
yup mer i agree wit u but i don't have that pain anymore i have the bad one cuz i no longer have my love

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad