• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Latina wives needed

Best answers
I'm working on a book called "The Truth About Wives - Insights, Secrets and Truths from 1001 Wives" and Latina input is seriously needed to round out the results. We have surveys from many caucasian, black and asian women, but only a handful of Latinas and you are such a major part of the US population. So if anyone is interested please go to the survey and check it out.

I'm not sure the link will post here so I will put it in (descriptively as well).

Sorry if you feel like I'm spamming, but all I really want is Latina representation!! Sue Silva

(start with a www, followed by thetruthaboutwives and end with a dot com.)

21gs

Best answers
you sitll working on that novel , you got there ? hows that novel coming along ?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
tell them chicks to tickle their mans balls and make him a sandwich- and NO talking during the game!

Sweets79

Best answers
haha^..funny..cuz if you were my man and tell me that..I'd tickle your balls with some wire cutters...make you a sandwich with my special ingredient..anifreeze...and you would not be able to tell me to keep quiet cuz the beer I gave you earlier would be shoved down your throat....:)

SoyCatracho

Experienced Poster
Best answers
haha^..funny..cuz if you were my man and tell me that..I'd tickle your balls with some wire cutters...make you a sandwich with my special ingredient..anifreeze...and you would not be able to tell me to keep quiet cuz the beer I gave you earlier would be shoved down your throat....:)

LMFAO!!! [lmao]

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
DAMN shes a fiesty one lol

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

nice attitude, boy are you gonna make some guy happy

Last edited:

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yes Latin wife input is definitly neeeded in your book. Would really suck if the secret to making flour tortillas wasn't including in their.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad