• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Latinos, blacks fight whites at Hart High

Joe310

Best answers
NEWHALL - Fighting between white, black and Latino students Friday at Hart High School resulted in the arrests of four teens, a sheriff?s sergeant said.

Students were arrested on suspicion of failure to disperse, said sheriff?s Sgt. Cortland Myers, adding that the fight appeared racially motivated. There were no injuries.

Witnesses said black and Latino classmates teamed up together and fought white students during lunch in retaliation for a fight between two teens at the school on Thursday when racial names were called.

William S. Hart Union High School District officials said it was not known what started the fighting or whether it was racially based.

Students on campus had other impressions.

?It was racial. All the Mexican and blacks gathered up and fought the whites,? said Agustin Chavez, 15. ?It was a rumble.?
more :
latinos-blacks-fight-whites-at-hart-high-4-students-arrested/

yasmin

Best answers
You Kno That Our Brown And Then Blacks Got To Team Up On Them White People!!!!!!!

Best answers
I 've been saying the same thing for years

It would be better if brown and black teamed up. I have talked to and worked with alot of mexicans. I used to get pissed off at some of them because they would tell me that there parents would get mad if they had kids or dated a black person? They had no problem with white people. We are all minorities. The k.k.k. hate mexicans just like they hate black people. Would any of you have a kid with a black person?

Flaco

Best answers
Flaco

I say the brown and the black should join as one against the white ****ers:cool: :mad:

rafa_lokote

Best answers
hell yeah

Los blacks and mexican should team up and meterles putasos alos gringos they miss treated the blacks and mexicans in the past so now is our turn pero les vamos adar ala madre

norteno 14

Best answers
lets fuk up those fukin crackers pinches putos ay que darles en la madre a esos putos chingen a su madre esos weyes

rafa_lokote

Best answers
haha

:) lets **** them all up thats what we are doing aca uno por uno les estamos chingando a su madre

Best answers
Bunch of ****ing racists! You say whites are racist against others, then look at the hate you spew out at whites! The whites are the ONLY ones who are being discriminated against, they have no rights anymore. I'm black and I don't hate whites, why do the Latinos hate whites? What have they done to you?

Sxc_ChIcAnItA

Best answers
Hell yea

rafa_lokote said:
Los blacks and mexican should team up and meterles putasos alos gringos they miss treated the blacks and mexicans in the past so now is our turn pero les vamos adar ala madre
Ya said it Rafa!!!!

Sxc_ChIcAnItA

Best answers
Yea

theoriginalman said:
No one answered my question?
I would have kids wit a blk guy cuz my babies be coming out lookin reel cute cuz Ive gon out wit a blk person b4 and Ive had white boyfriends b4 so it really dont matter but Im latina all da way baby except...I wouldnt like to be wit an Asian!!!!!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad