• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Laying your vato right

.:LADYLOCA:.

Best answers
U dont want problem in ur realtionship then give it all to ur vato, make him injoy it ~alratossssssssssss chow~

Best answers
Let the homies out

IF ALL MY PEOPLE AGREE WITH SHIT REPLY SO WE CAN DO SOMETING BOUT THE FUK UP SYSTEM:mad:

Best answers
Hahah damn it most people are all confused but the shyt im sayn damn only brown eye is the one that gets it lol

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hell ya girl if a girl gets down nasty n drains me well im keep that but if she dont fuck good i am gona find one that fucks good .... u are so true about that

Best answers
Throw a shout out to you city, homies, block watever jus repersent to the fullest!!!
East los angel is my city. The best around much love for all the hom itos puting it down in the varrio or in the pinta... Mucho respecto for all the real mother fuckers daily on their paper chase ... Special lov to my homies kriminal, casper, payaso, spider, chuco, bullet, and los boy for ur dedication to the block ...fuk all ur hater n remember homie anything for da famila ~alratosss~ ur firme homita for life esa lady loca

Best answers
Ther better not b cuzz i anit bout to internet fight anyone someone gotz pedo wit me they can find me postd in mi varrio...

Best answers
Wats up den looks lik u hav a lot of shyt to say

Tats all u can do ese is talk u shyt on here right, if u anit guna meet up den shut the fuk up pendejo

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad