• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Let's meet some of Ariz, I mean Mexico's finest!

Judge Judy

Best answers
4033284149_db10094005.jpg

Luis Fernandez Guitron Garcia received four months in Tent City for his first DUI drunk driving arrest. He said he felt it was too much time for such an offense. He's from Michoacan, Mexico. He will be deported when he has served his time.

Judge Judy

Best answers
4033284039_7138053043.jpg

If an undocumented person is convicted of a crime it is quite possible they serve their jail time in Tent City?s O Yard. The O Yard houses the many of the undocumented prisoners who have been convicted of a crime in Maricopa County. Arpaio?s office chooses to ensure that undocumented immigrants who are convicted of a crime serve their time before they are they turned over to federal immigration authorities to face immigration proceedings. Tent City is a medium security facility.

Judge Judy

Best answers
4033284507_e370e76092.jpg

Alfredo Sarmiento, 31, from Mexico City. Sarmiento has three kids in Mexico. He's lived in the United States as an undocumented migrant for ten years. When he was arrested for drunk driving he had no license and no insurance.

Judge Judy

Best answers
4033284629_dc26e855c5.jpg

Javier Badon from Sinaloa, Mexico received four months for a drunk driving charge. He will be deported after he serves his time.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Mexicans sure do get caught drinking and driving a lot . I suppose thats why they think there so invincible . LOL

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well dey did do sumthin wrong so i suppose i shouldnt b against it! pobres...well at least a family awaits for dem in mexico gud luck vatoz n take care n dnt mind judge judy she just another cranky old lady :)

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Mexicans sure do get caught drinking and driving a lot . I suppose thats why they think there so invincible . LOL

nope ur wrong. alot of dem drink coz "supposedly" it feels gud wen dey have problems...pero i think das bs. thought dey act so funny wen dey r so dam drunk jajaja n dey talk da truth!

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
4033284507_e370e76092.jpg

Alfredo Sarmiento, 31, from Mexico City. Sarmiento has three kids in Mexico. He's lived in the United States as an undocumented migrant for ten years. When he was arrested for drunk driving he had no license and no insurance.

They should send the food and medical bill for this guy to the mexican government- they need to keep their dogs in their own yard.

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
my x did ten dayz in thier just drunk tank tent city outside a role of quarters ten dayz a five thousand doallar fine bethalizer for the ride n monthly payment for the device n she sead a bunch of pritty collage girls n small offenders hot outside lolz she was a pritzzie bitch lolz she sead they were scared of a big fat black chick trien to call shots lolz i wish i could of seen it....

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
n arizona got some strate white folks homie with they own ackcent up in them hills younder n the white girls love mexicans n black fools i wounder y

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad