• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Lonely at home, wanna get a good conversation going

Lil Cute-e

Banned
Best answers
I'm gonna give my number and e-mail, and i'll send you some private pics, anything, anyone who's down for that, please post on this tread, who ever i see has the most game will be choosen:)

Ohhh no ladies please, sorry hazard i guess you can't be on here:D

mendez1

Best answers
You look sexxy Mommy, but my old lady would kill me. Good luck and I hope you find some good vatos out here. Take care and all the best the Latino radical Mendez1[violent]

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i agree, you do look good, bbut maybe you should thing about the impression you are giving others.

Lil Cute-e

Banned
Best answers
is that it, keep posting, I'm 18 i'll have you know, don't trip besides they're private,
and on top of that, i see no game, someone please show some sophistication, i'm soo wet,oops

Elee-V

Legendary Poster
Best answers
corn670.jpg

Corn is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Best answers
Hey Cute-e, I won't pretend to have game, But you are beautiful, and i would love to talk to you, i'm home alone:), and you and me together at least for a night would be great[kiss]

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hey Cute-e, I won't pretend to have game, But you are beautiful, and i would love to talk to you, i'm home alone:), and you and me together at least for a night would be great[kiss]
don't act you faggot.... even though you try to say that... you still being the official fag of BP...

Lil Cute-e

Banned
Best answers
Ok i'm gonna make my vote but first

Camba
Goofie
Asesino
Elle-V

are my top choices, i will send a PM with a pic of me doing something, and my phone number, then i will expect the call, After that i'm off line till tomorrow! In fact i'll post the name, send me one PM explaning why i should choose any of you, let the game begin:D

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ok i'm gonna make my vote but first

Camba
Goofie
Asesino
Elle-V

are my top choices, i will send a PM with a pic of me doing something, and my phone number, then i will expect the call, After that i'm off line till tomorrow! In fact i'll post the name, send me one PM explaning why i should choose any of you, let the game begin:D
don't choose goofy cause hes a faggot and likes just males....

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad