• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Love perhaps?

TreeAir

Best answers
So i'd like to discuss a very very important topic with you brownpriders being love. In doing so i shall proceed to drop my scientific point of view regarding the love and passion we truly enjoy and respect every one of us human beings as it's simply part of our nature do commit these actions where ever it may be.

I think sex really helps us survive as living species on this planet we call earth. We do in fact reproduce as it's part of our nature as humans to accompish this task as doing so in this thorough process our population multiplies.

It was millions of years ago when this appeared on earth where our Neurochemicals started to flow like a smooth river down stream, from our Brain to our Bloodsteam. In doing so to produce our various emotions such as hilarious dorky grins and are little sweaty palms when one is nervous depending on the situation they are in mainly when a male and female are looking each other eye to eye perhaps even nostril to nostril.

All of these new multiple positions being introduced sex to become a very warm sensational confrontation. But many Men seek new partners, and perhaps producing more children with a new woman. I'm not sure what it is but many men and women tend to philander which haunts them later on in their lifetime in most scenarios.

For example when a couple's eyes exchange views, hands coming close eventually uniting, or even a womans drooling smelling scent she carries is indeed a Tsunami of our bodies chemicals beginning in our Brains traveling through our neves and bloodstream. These results are similar such as our Blushed skin typically most of us will turn red or pink.

A very important chemical we produce and carry is (PEA) aka phenylethylamine. This gives me that outgoing smile when i meet, or make eye contact with a lovely lady who catches my attention at the strip mall for example. PEA plays an important factor relating to the fact that lustful and romantic love tends to be short. After a few years our bodies PEA levels decrease heavily and aren't able to produce at such high levels as before which in the end causes the desirous love to slow down a bit.

Oxytocin is a very important chemical as wel relating to our love lives. This specific chemical is created in our brain and stimulates our nerves as well as muscle withdrawal. This adaptable chemical perhaps also boosts up our Orgasms.

But if you have the partner of your life please appreciate them to the fullest and don't take them for granted because you only got one chance. All of our choices are half chance indeed. One also doesn't realize what they have until it's gone.

With this being stated please be safe when we (Men) romp females cheeks fellas wrap up our ONE EYED SNAKES or we pay the consequences later down the journey of life. Gentle Ladies if you like us men RawHiding you please be on the pill, or we'll be more than happy to provide that for you :D

TreeAir

Best answers
^ I understand that i just wanted to give my scientific point of view across as how our bodies function and what chemicals makes us react the way we do in specific situations

I think its true that Immature / Young Love is when one Loves and Really Enjoys the way their partner makes them Feel particularly the physicality

Where on the other hand the Mature / older love is when you love he or she for who they are deep inside within that soul you take them for who they are

Last edited:

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
But if you have the partner of your life please appreciate them to the fullest and don't take them for granted because you only got one chance. All of our choices are half chance indeed. One also doesn't realize what they have until it's gone.

That's real and true. I feel that every day when I wake up next to my wife. i agree

TreeAir

Best answers
That's real and true. I feel that every day when I wake up next to my wife. i agree

++THUMBS UP++ to you Bro Speak the Truth, yea i'm sure you appreciate her for who she really is not just on that sexual tip you know it's much more than that, because if it wasn't mind as well have a Female on the side just to Romp right?

PS damn thing won't let me Prop you man i hate that tellin' me i must spread the love when i always do like wtf man ha ha piece of horse shit

Proto Tipo

Best answers
I think you shouldn't think about these sort of things too much because women sure don't. If you're studying a scientific field related to it, fine, but otherwise don't waste your time. And only 30+ year old sluts that are used up by pricks (pun intended) and ready to settle down care about being with sensitive males.

fish_surf

Best answers

I think sex really helps us survive as living species on this planet we call earth. We do in fact reproduce as it's part of our nature as humans to accompish this task as doing so in this thorough process our population multiplies.

when a male and female are looking each other eye to eye perhaps even nostril to nostril.

Good post Tree. I appreciate the fact that you stayed with creation of sexual reproduction and attraction of men and women.

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
PS damn thing won't let me Prop you man i hate that tellin' me i must spread the love when i always do like wtf man ha ha piece of horse shit

We're bros that's all that matters player! LOL Now go romp them books for Final exams!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad