• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Lynne Stevens known for pointing her pistol at Day Laborers in Arizona

( ^_^ )

Best answers
[crazy]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5huuoC5GKuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5huuoC5GKuE&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
That's awesome that the police refuse to arrest someone who pulls a gun on wetbacks.

Wet back in video: "I'm a scared" You should be a scared you greesy piece of shit because they're going to deport your wetback ass..

GO SB 1070!!!!!!!!!!

Six Five Zero

Best answers
That's awesome that the police refuse to arrest someone who pulls a gun on wetbacks.

Wet back in video: "I'm a scared" You should be a scared you greesy piece of shit because they're going to deport your wetback ass..

GO SB 1070!!!!!!!!!!

no wonder all the European country's hate America, its because of all your racism, one day they're all going to unite against you and your white people, and that my friend is the truth.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
no wonder all the European country's hate America, its because of all your racism, one day they're all going to unite against you and your white people, and that my friend is the truth.

Europe is going to unite against white peolle in America? Nice post- I like comedy

Six Five Zero

Best answers
not just europe also north korea which is known by many that they have in their possession weapons of mass destruction,nuclear, and chemical so you pray to god they don't come for you

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
not just europe also north korea which is known by many that they have in their possession weapons of mass destruction,nuclear, and chemical so you pray to god they don't come for you

So they'll only come after white peole....and you'll be left alone.

ROFLMMFAO

Six Five Zero

Best answers
pussy ass white people didn't get extinguished because JFK sucked the cock of nikita khrushchev so he could not use the missiles that could of carried nuclear disaster to the us

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
pussy ass white people didn't get extinguished because JFK sucked the cock of nikita khrushchev so he could not use the missiles that could of carried nuclear disaster to the us

Oh I see....it wasn't the fact that we had enough capacity to retaliate and wipe them off the map. BTW: where would you and your wetback pals be today if those missles had been fired?

Six Five Zero

Best answers
we would of been wiped from the phase of the earth together with north america, were not afraid of death like your white people

Six Five Zero

Best answers
imagine how much damage this would of cost the us
nuclear.blast.jpg

( ^_^ )

Best answers
I dare Lynne Stevens go to the barrio and point her gun at a local barrio gang I bet that bitch will get pistol whipped and shot up if she faced off against someone who was armed like her.

That cowardly NeoCon bitch only goes after our Indigenous Brown Raza at Day Labor locations trying to find a hard days work instead of looking for pedo and becoz they are unarmed and not a real threat

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

GO SB 1070!!!!!!!!!!

i agree

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I dare Lynne Stevens go to the barrio and point her gun at a local barrio gang I bet that bitch will get pistol whipped and shot up if she faced off against someone who was armed like her.

That cowardly NeoCon bitch only goes after our Indigenous Brown Raza at Day Labor locations trying to find a hard days work instead of looking for pedo and becoz they are unarmed and not a real threat

LOL...thats hilarious ! When a Latino cameraman sees his clan (many ) surround (1) old white guy,only then dose he stop and harass him .

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers

That dumba** needs a taste of her own medicine, so do those ignorant racist pigs for not arresting her :mad:
If it was a hispanic woman doing it to white ppl, damn cops wouldnt hesitate to lock her up.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad