• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Lynne Stevens known for pointing her pistol at Day Laborers in Arizona

fish_surf

Best answers
I dare Lynne Stevens go to the barrio and point her gun at a local barrio gang I bet that bitch will get pistol whipped and shot up if she faced off against someone who was armed like her.

That cowardly NeoCon bitch only goes after our Indigenous Brown Raza at Day Labor locations trying to find a hard days work instead of looking for pedo and becoz they are unarmed and not a real threat

Good point regarding going into the barrio and pointing the weapon at gang members.

( ^_^ )

Best answers
That dumba** needs a taste of her own medicine, so do those ignorant racist pigs for not arresting her :mad:
If it was a hispanic woman doing it to white ppl, damn cops wouldnt hesitate to lock her up.

i agree

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
illegals.JPG

( ^_^ )

Best answers
Good point regarding going into the barrio and pointing the weapon at gang members.

NeoCon Minutemen are cowards and won't do it. If they did, they would get smoked for pointing their guns at a cholo and Minute Men would get locked up and get gang raped in prison with no vaseline

( ^_^ )

Best answers
in the closet homosexual pedophile NeoCons sure have sadistic sexual fantasies that involve an armed man in a uniform doing his job unprofessionally by abusing his authority and committing police brutality
fag.gif

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Minute Men would get locked up and get gang raped in prison with no vaseline

in the closet homosexual pedophile NeoCons sure have sadistic sexual fantasies that involve an armed man in a uniform doing his job unprofessionally by abusing his authority and committing police brutality
fag.gif

How do you say shut the fuck up faggot in Spanish?

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ ask your mom to tell you I taught her how to speak Latin while gettin it on wit her between da white sheets

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad