• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Married men

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
FORBIDDEN FRUITS.... LOL

SO WHY DO YOU MARRIED MEN CHEAT? [wavey]EVEN THOUGH YOU 'LOVE" YOUR WIVES? [crazy]

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
cuz da wife became a
lazy whore & dey pussy
dnt feel da same lmao jk

idk cuz guys are fuckin
idiots dey dnt appreciate woman.

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
i never understood how guys can do that to their wife though?
like what makes you 'click' and want to cheat, or does it
just happen????

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
FORBIDDEN FRUITS.... LOL

SO WHY DO YOU MARRIED MEN CHEAT? [wavey]EVEN THOUGH YOU 'LOVE" YOUR WIVES? [crazy]

becuz most are machista btards IMO. they beleive it is their right to have a wife and girlfriend on the side so long as they take care of the real families economics.

this stuff originates from rigid gender roles etc.

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yeah me neither.
like wat triggers dem to cheat.?
not enough affection.? is it da
wifes fault.?

z123

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think they just dont knw how to kp it in their pants, their urges when they see another good looking female takes control over them.

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
becuz most are machista btards IMO. they beleive it is their right to have a wife and girlfriend on the side so long as they take care of the real families economics.

I UNDERSTAND THE MACHISTA PART 100%
BUT, WHAT IF THE WIFE IS WORKIN ALSO AND
CONTRIBUTES TO THE HOUSEHOLD INCOME?

I AGREE, THEY THINK ITS OKAY BECAUSE THEY'RE THE 'PROVIDERS'
BUT STILL WRONG, I MEAN DIRTY, SLEEPIN WITH THE WIFE
WHILE THEY FUCK SOMEONE ELSE, YET THEY SLEEP PEACEFULLY AT NIGHT
TSK TSK:mad:

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY SOME MEN ARE COMMITTED, SPRUNG OFF
THEIR PARTNER AND WOULD NEVER DO IT, AND WHY SOME ARE
COMMITTED IN A 'SETTLE DOWN' WAY AND HAVE A SANCHA ON THE SIDE?

SEXUAL PROBLEMS WITH THE WIFE? NOT ENOUGH EXCITEMENT OR LIKE WHAT??:confused:

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I already wonder a lot why this happens..... and in order to find a justification for my adventures....
I think besides the whole instincts that are related to men due to evoloution, besides all that men are able to have sex without mixing any feeling... that means they can fuck around as much as posible and yet come home and be good to the wife...

I personally gotta admit I use to cheat on my wife... but idk this year I felt kinda guilty, I dindt confess to my wife about all the cheating just because that would be too hurtful for her, but I made her understand that we needed to go separate ways because I wouldnt be able to stay faithful in the future and the only way to avoid such pain was to break up now. I now can safely be with any girl and not cheating cause im single now yeahh.... true shit!!!

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
I already wonder a lot why this happens..... and in order to find a justification for my adventures....
I think besides the whole instincts that are related to men due to evoloution, besides all that men are able to have sex without mixing any feeling... that means they can fuck around as much as posible and yet come home and be good to the wife...

theres one reason lol

I personally gotta admit I use to cheat on my wife... but idk this year I felt kinda guilty, I dindt confess to my wife about all the cheating just because that would be too hurtful for her, but I made her understand that we needed to go separate ways because I wouldnt be able to stay faithful in the future and the only way to avoid such pain was to break up now. I now can safely be with any girl and not cheating cause im single now yeahh.... true shit!!!

now hope u dont mind this question, but was it with diff. gals or the same one ?

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
now hope u dont mind this question, but was it with diff. gals or the same one ?
nope I dont.. (im really far from the u.s.)
and it was with different chicks not just one.... but it happend several times with one of them. yup

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers

uhu dis is so true

slither

Experienced Poster
Best answers
why is it always the guys fault....those women knew the men were married so why aren't they to take half the blame......unless she was lied too and to dumb to figure it out....why aren't the women that married men cheat with ever blamed......look at those in the media in recent history....come on you gonna tell me that they didn't know that these FAMOUS MEN were married?.... now they are making money off of this and that too is right??????:cool:

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
FORBIDDEN FRUITS.... LOL

Some men cheat because they like the excitement of another woman to screw who doesn't know all his "tips and special tricks" in sex. Others do it to keep his game going. Others because the same pussy/positions get boring and want to try something different. Some of it is also biological because some men want to be alpha-males and need more than one mate/fuckbuddy.

I haven't cheated on my wife because we're playful and like to spice things up and get creative.

smiley_locz18

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I UNDERSTAND THE MACHISTA PART 100%
BUT, WHAT IF THE WIFE IS WORKIN ALSO AND
CONTRIBUTES TO THE HOUSEHOLD INCOME?

I AGREE, THEY THINK ITS OKAY BECAUSE THEY'RE THE 'PROVIDERS'
BUT STILL WRONG, I MEAN DIRTY, SLEEPIN WITH THE WIFE
WHILE THEY FUCK SOMEONE ELSE, YET THEY SLEEP PEACEFULLY AT NIGHT
TSK TSK:mad:

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY SOME MEN ARE COMMITTED, SPRUNG OFF
THEIR PARTNER AND WOULD NEVER DO IT, AND WHY SOME ARE
COMMITTED IN A 'SETTLE DOWN' WAY AND HAVE A SANCHA ON THE SIDE?

SEXUAL PROBLEMS WITH THE WIFE? NOT ENOUGH EXCITEMENT OR LIKE WHAT??:confused:

i always wondered da same ting..
how can dey come home & sleep wit you wit no
remorse, wen dey juz fucked sum1 else.?
as a woman i wouldn't like to be put in diz
position but if i was later on in da future &
i found out i would be really disappointed
& disgusted by him. i wouldn't be able to share
da bed wit him or even da house.
juz da thought of him fuckin anoda girl
would kill me inside.

Registrarse / Join The Forum