• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Married men

( ^_^ )

Best answers
I can't answer this question since I ain't evah gettin married becoz marriage is 4 suckas! [no]

Elee-V

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Goes both ways.
Like YOU!!! lol jk :p

But yeah, a lot of people cheat. Marriage is a joke in so many cases, and people do it more out of tradition than anything, really. They don't see it as a bond of devotion and unconditional support, they see it as "ummm we like each other, so let's do what everyone else has done for centuries and let's sign a paper that states legally that we love each other."

A girl I went out with once would always be flirting with other dudes, and I got kinda pissed and told her that she should respect me and that with the love that she had for me, that should be no problem. She said she would only stop if we were married. Now, I'm not an asshole or anything, but if you "love" someone, you shouldn't need an official, legal document to tell you what you can or can't do in a relationship. It's not like if you sign a damn paper (aka get married) your affection towards a human being will automatically increase. If you love someone, you're gonna love them, without a legal/religious authority telling you that you NOW officially love them. So yeah, I've always thought that people have misunderstood the concept of marriage over time.

Qique

Best answers
When men go to prison or to war, the first thing they want to do is get that sense of security and by doing that, they want to get married. The reason is so when they get home, there's something there for them to go home to. My point is, sometimes men aren't as strong as they think they are and marry so they don't feel alone and vulnerable.They get the wife, get them pregnant so they have no life, the men go out, fuck around then come home and feel good about themselves because they work and provide. That's bullshit if you ask me because the child(if there is any) grows up in a broken home.

( ^_^ )

Best answers
If you look like your avatar, I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to marry you either. :D

I look nothing like Troof's jefita who I have pictured in my avatar :p

Like YOU!!! lol jk :p

But yeah, a lot of people cheat. Marriage is a joke in so many cases, and people do it more out of tradition than anything, really. They don't see it as a bond of devotion and unconditional support, they see it as "ummm we like each other, so let's do what everyone else has done for centuries and let's sign a paper that states legally that we love each other."

A girl I went out with once would always be flirting with other dudes, and I got kinda pissed and told her that she should respect me and that with the love that she had for me, that should be no problem. She said she would only stop if we were married. Now, I'm not an asshole or anything, but if you "love" someone, you shouldn't need an official, legal document to tell you what you can or can't do in a relationship. It's not like if you sign a damn paper (aka get married) your affection towards a human being will automatically increase. If you love someone, you're gonna love them, without a legal/religious authority telling you that you NOW officially love them. So yeah, I've always thought that people have misunderstood the concept of marriage over time.

Co-sign!

Marriage in most cases benefits the wife more than the husband. Just watch Married With Children if you don't beleive me and you'll see how Al Bundy and all his married homies are all miserable and depressed due to their ungrateful wives and spoiled bratty kids. :(

When men go to prison or to war, the first thing they want to do is get that sense of security and by doing that, they want to get married. The reason is so when they get home, there's something there for them to go home to. My point is, sometimes men aren't as strong as they think they are and marry so they don't feel alone and vulnerable.They get the wife, get them pregnant so they have no life, the men go out, fuck around then come home and feel good about themselves because they work and provide. That's bullshit if you ask me because the child(if there is any) grows up in a broken home.

Many guys in the military get married so they can get a bigger paycheck. Many of the military wives get all lonely and horny while their husbands are away so these heffers end up having marital affairs and getting pregnant by guys they had one night stands with but of course they will tell their husbands in the military that he gotta baby on da way.

Many guys come back home from war broken, traumatized and psychologically scarred and studies show that they have high rates of domestic abuse, drug addiction, dysfunctional families, divorce and suicide.

bLAzE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
my ex-gf's best friend was banging a married man when she was 19yrs old.
it was funny when he told her he couldn't see her anymore, she started crying hysterically.

Bandolero

Best answers
Sometimes its that the wifey dont cook for them, so they go outside their marriage to look for food..u know?
Sometimes they just simply dont love them, and its not a physical attraction, lust, obscession, ect..

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I
I think besides the whole instincts that are related to men due to evoloution, besides all that men are able to have sex without mixing any feeling... that means they can fuck around as much as posible and yet come home and be good to the wife...
this is it........the only reason..

cheating is just like masterbation....you fuck,, you leave...it all ends there.

ale

Best answers
becuz most are machista btards IMO. they beleive it is their right to have a wife and girlfriend on the side so long as they take care of the real families economics.

this stuff originates from rigid gender roles etc.

i agreeI totally agree!!!

LilKrypsta

Best answers
z123 iz right another bad ass chikk came by to soak up all the glory.....ha ha im not married.

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
this is it........the only reason..

cheating is just like masterbation....you fuck,, you leave...it all ends there.

I heard once that a guy will cheat because of LUST
and a girl will cheat because she's in love...
watcha think??:confused::confused::rolleyes:

mzcoreas111x

Best answers
Personally i hate cheaters...once a cheater always a cheater!! The worst thing is when a guy cheats you may never find out then you sittin there with him in your face telling you he loves you and would never hurt you then you just lookin like a dumb ass...:(

( ^_^ )

Best answers
But the same can go the opposite way...why do married women cheat???

Someone I know just told me today that he use to be married to some ruka and two years after he was raising a kid with her, she told him it wasn't his kid. Although this is messed up big time, this is a blessing in disguise because he's lucky that she told him the awful truth or else he would have spent the rest of his life raising a kid falsely believing that it was his own flesh and blood when in fact it wasn't

LaRicanRarity

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I agree with every1 here cheating definitely on your wife is the lowest thing you can do.I don't know how they can live with themselves.If their wife did it to them they wouldn't know what to do but they do it to their wife so easily.Many men don't appreciate women no more sadly.

HAVOC

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I heard once that a guy will cheat because of LUST
and a girl will cheat because she's in love...
watcha think??:confused::confused::rolleyes:
I dont think that she necessarily has to be in love...but just to fill an emotional void. But it almost always has to do with her not getting something at home.

and the guy will cheat because its there...he's almost always gonna leave it at that. They will get nothing more out of it than sex.
But the same can go the opposite way...why do married women cheat???
there are a very few who can think like men and just use them for sex...
but in most cases its because something is missing at home.

whether it be there is no more passion, he's not paying enough attention to her or something...but its almost alway emotional.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad