• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Men do not choose their beliefs.

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is one thing that I believe in or consider to be true. I did not choose to believe in this. This is merely the way I see things.

Men's beliefs are based of how they perceive the reality around them. We can not choose how we perceive our reality therefore we can not choose what our beliefs are.

For example some men believe in the existence of God, others in the existence of Karma and others in the existence of cars. This is ofcourse because of the way they see things or preceive things to be. We can not choose to believe that cars don't exist if we already believe that cars do exist. Just like I can not choose to believe in God if I already don't believe in him. I can not choose to believe that communism works because I already believe in captalism.

HOWEVER, we can be convinced or persuaded to change our beliefs. A salesman can convince you to believe that his product is worth buying. An atheist can be convinced to believe in the existence of god. A women with bruises on her face and a husband who always drinks can be convinced into believeing that her husband is not a good person. etc etc

Men can be convince or persuaded to change their beliefs by others, experiences, and even themselves. Ulitmately, all this things come under the way we preceive the reality around us.

There are also degrees of how much a person believes in something. A person can have strong beliefs or weak ones. My athestic beliefs are very strong. I made them strong by reading books that support that belief that way no one can knock them down so easly. We can also strongly believe in ourselves, this helps out our confidence level a lot I have found. If a man does good in a job he will believe he is good thus have a lot of confidence. If a man never gets laid or can't get laid he will not believe in himself thus not have a lot of confidence (makign things even more worse).

The degree of how strong a man's beliefs are does have an impact in how much confidence they have. Thats why,a lot of times, people choose not to listen or choose to pay dumb/stupid when they start hearing a truth that contridicts their beliefs. They don't want to lose their confidence therefore they choose not to pay attention to a(the) truth.

Well I better stop writing. People here get scared when they see really long post lol.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad