• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

! mixed Relationships !

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Ok i am soooo tired of the GURLS in my school haten me and tryen to play my face cuz i go out wit a black boy. ... i mean whats the big deal ? ? i like him and he like me .. WHATS THE PROBLEM ! I heard this girl say " i cant belive he went wit a mexican bitch" . i mean damn is it really a big deal. . . is it me or are they trippen hard ?? do any of yall see anything wrong with mixed relationshipS? what ya'll think??

~*Lil_Lokita*~

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think q if u like him and he likes u q se vayan a la chingada los demas
mira aprendete esto
NUNCA ARAS FELIZ A LA GENTE
SO ASTE FELIZ A TI

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^ ^ i kno thats what i was sayen .. i mean where do they have to room to talk .. its not my fault that he dont want them ...im just tired of hearing that type of shit

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I thought only white people were racist? My whole world has been turned upside down!

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
MAN .. i been knew who my true friends were ..dem gurl aint my friends they just peopl that love to talk ! but yea man ima need it

baby_d

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i dont c y they sould b getting n ur business. if u lik him an he liks u back then erase tha other people. they need 2 get they own lives..

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i dont think it should matter that you go with a person from a different race or culture.. we are al the same, no matter the color of our skin. let them be hatin, its ur happiness not theirs.

ntvbrianna

Best answers
ay esa all i got to say is if its love its love pero if your just staying together jus cuz ppl say shit then leave ey. but if you really down for him it shouldnt matter what race you are. im mex and when i dated a negrito it was a big deal for my friends and my familia but we still together cuz it aint wat ppl say they say shit cuz they dont understand. and what ppl dont understand they wont have ey. im feliz for you cuz you care enough to see what you really want by being curious and asking pero keep trucha ey. just one question "are you happy with him"

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
If you're happy with it, whatever...I just find race to be a problem when its used as an excuse...I also notice all bolillas are "muy abiertas" con todo el mundo...so I just avoid those....Can't stress about what other gente say tho

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
ay esa all i got to say is if its love its love pero if your just staying together jus cuz ppl say shit then leave ey. but if you really down for him it shouldnt matter what race you are. im mex and when i dated a negrito it was a big deal for my friends and my familia but we still together cuz it aint wat ppl say they say shit cuz they dont understand. and what ppl dont understand they wont have ey. im feliz for you cuz you care enough to see what you really want by being curious and asking pero keep trucha ey. just one question "are you happy with him"

yea i feel you i mean it aint a big wit my fam or my tru friends i mean shit most of my homies are black and my mom is wit a black dude so its all good wit dem ..i dont care what other people say i guess ...just let dem be fucked up ! i mean WE HAPPY !

chika dulce

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey no te aguites!!! i was the same way in school.. i dated black boys all my life and i got comments all da time!!! pero u know what they can go to hell!!! u keep on doin what u gotta da ma!!!! u hear???

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
y should they care who ur with???
nah dont let it bother u if u really like him then just keep the realtionship going!!!!

M3XICAN_DIM3

Best answers
girl dun even trip dey jus hatin cuz dey aint u, im datin a blck guy 2 n hella happy wit him even though these girls up here be sayin shit like she aint got color n shit, uh yea w/e bitch please im brown...jus dun worry bout it let dem hate

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
there aint no prablem with that its just the simple fact of those girls are hatin...of course...they wouldnt be sayin shit if they was with the hispanic guy right?!?!?.......

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^ ^ u is sooo rite i mean dont no1 say anything bout this black gurl that go wit dis mexican boi ... i mean all the black gruls be crushen on dem bad .. but they dont want us mexican girls messen wit the black boi it dont make sense

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad