• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

~My Crazy life told~first story AND A TRUE 1

lady_joker

Best answers
~*this is a true story about my life its my first story let me know what you think about it?~*
~* my mom was a chola and my dad and her had gone through a lot they were kinda secretive about their lives with me?I had two older brother ?JR-he was 16 and ?S.I.L.E.N.T- who was 15. I was 12?anyways I pretty much followed in my moms footsteps one night I went to her room and knocked on her door

:me: ama

:mom: mija what are you doing up so late?

~*my mom was beautiful she had big hazel eyes, full lips and long black hair?she had a naturally thin waist?pretty much she had a nice body that a lot of people wish they could have she was about 5?4 with a piercing on her tongue and nose she had a tattoo with my name behind her neck and on her lower back it said ?Temper?~*

:me: where are you going

:mom: ay mija?your dad and I have to go out?

:me: donde?

<<my dad comes into the room>>

~*my dad had green eyes, he was a pelon?about 5?8 he was muscular- a little chunky, he had a tattoo on his arm that had ?smile now, cry later? he had my moms name on his back and on his wrist was my grandmas name and he always carried a gun with him ~*

:dad: eh mija?que ases llevantada a estas horas?

:me: dad, where are you going?

:dad:( picks me up and sits me on his lap) where am I going?

>>he glances at my mom whose doing her hair<<they make a look at each other>>

:dad: im going downtown to handle some business? mija you should go to sleep its 10:30

~*so he walks me to my room and I lay in my bed~*

:me: dad why do you always go out and never tell me where or what youre going to do?

:dad: (laughing) ay BETTY?we?ll talk about it tomorrow

>>my mom yells to my dad from her room<<
:mom: jimmy lets go!

~*they leave the house and I fall asleep?around 4 the next morning I hear a car pull up to the drive way and then alittle while later my mom comes into my room~*

:mom: mija?BETTY llevantate ?hurry we have to go..

:me: huh? Where are we going?

:mom: don?t ask me any questions mija?

~*she starts packing some of my stuff and she goes to her room to grab some things. Then we head out the door to the car~*

>>in the car<<

~*my dad was sitting in the passenger seat and I thought that was strange cus he usually drove? then I noticed stains on my dads shirt~*

:me: dad, que paso why do you have stains on your shirt?!

:mom: mija look (changing the subject) do you remember your dads friend Joker?

:me: no

:dad: yeah you do

:mom: youre gonna be staying with him for a while

:me: por que?

:dad: hija we have to go out of town for awhile?and we cant risk taking you with us

~*I knew they were lying to me?~ we pull up to a drive way and outside were three guys and a girl standing~*

:mom: wait here jim?come on BETTY
:dad: be good mija

>>we walk toward the guys and my mom pulls one aside<<

One of the guys smile at me and says ::so your jimmy?s hija eh?im Chris, call me happy

~*happy was fine but I wasn?t thinking about that at the time>> he was 5?6 brown eyes, pelon, he had a nice smile with dimples>>he had a muscular body he had several tattoos on his back and chest and on his arms~*

:happy: this is Robert call him whatever you want pendejo or asshole?
~*Robert starts laughing and takes his hand out for me to shake then he says:: BETTY just call me rob~*

:happy: and this is SadEyes?(pointing to the girl) shes firme

~*SadEyes was pretty she was about 5?3 she had brown eyes piercing on her nose and lower lip she had full lips and long brown hair with highlights she had a tattoo that said SadEyes on her lowerback and one on her wrists~*

:SadEyes: (reaching out to my face) let me see?you look just like Temper when she was your age? your cute mija

>>my mom walks up to me and kneels down<<

:mom: okay BETTY,,,joker is gonna watch over you while were gone?ill see you in acouple of days okay?rick and hector will come out to see you soon be good eh?I love you mija stay out of trouble

:me: yes mom?be careful and try to come back soon

>>my dad calls from the car window:: eh puto you better take care of mi hija eh or ill shoot you! (he starts laughing)<<

~*my mom walks to the car and they drive away?~*

:Joker: so youre jimmys hija huh?come inside

~*Joker was 5?7 he had dark green eyes with a piercing on his lower lip and tongue he was fine?he was a pelon with tattoos on his chest, back, and arms?he had a gun tucked into his pants~*

~*we walk into the house and he pulls out a beer from the refrigerator~*

:joker: you want one BETTY?

:me: no..

:happy: pendejo(talking to joker)

:joker: ay BETTY, how old are you?

:me: im 15

:joker: okay let me ask you again BETTY and this time tell me the truth> do you want a corona?

>>I look at joker confused<<then SadEyes whispers in my ear:: say yes mija you don?t have to drink it

:me: yeah

~*joker hands me a corona and sits down across from me~*

:joker: BETTY do you know what your mom and dad do?

:me: no

:joker: they do what they have to do?now I know that youre not dumb? you know why your parents go out?

:me: they don?t tell me anything

:joker: that?s why they asked me to do it ?your jefe thinks youre old enough to know>>see your dad was planning to tell you in the morning but he had a little accident

:happy: joker, shouldn?t you wait until later to tell her

:me: no I want to know

:joker: mija your dad got shot tonight and they went out because they didn?t want to worry you?they went to handle their buisness

:me: what!

~*SadEyes walks up to me and puts her hands on my shoulder?~*

:SadEyes: its gonna be alright BETTY?it was his arm he has it under control

~*I looked at them confused and scared they stared back at me?I sat down and they begin to tell me about my parents?I was surprised at all the things they had done?they explained to me why they do it and answered all of my questions it was 8 in the morning when they finished> SadEyes took me to the bathroom and handed me a towel~*

:SadEyes: take a shower BETTY?when your done go to my room its down the hall hurry eh..i have a couple of people who want to meet you?

~*so I go to take shower I was thinking about all the things they told me about my mom and dad?~*

>>so I finish taking a shower and head to SadEyes room>>I knock on her door and she opens it>>

:SadEyes: let me see?(she stares at me for a while) time for a new look

:me: what

:SadEyes: dont worry

~*she sits me down and starts doing all this shit to me and by the time she finished I didn?t recognize myself~*

Let me know what you think

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lady_joker;136732 :dad: im going downtown to handle some business? Let me know what you think[/quote said:
I think dad decided to run with a gang and he got shot. I think that if he had made better decisions in life he might not have ended up getting shot. You either decide to get a job and work hard and build a life for yourself or to live a life of crime and try to live the easy life. As it turned out for him it wasn't such a good choice...

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
MEXAKIN....!!!!!!!!!
I D0NT KN0W WAT UR TALKING B0UT.. JUST READ DAT PM I SENT U..
IM S0 C0NFUSED.. TAGGED WAT..??? REPUTAI0N P0INTS??? UH IM C0NSFUSED...!!!!!

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
0H 0H 0H ... L0L'
I G0T IT.. L0L'.... AY QUE MENSA... L0L' I SEE IT N0W.. L0L'
IM SL0000W.. BUT YEAH G0TTCHA MEXAKIN...!!!!!!!!!! :)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad