• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

my home boi killed sum1

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
yea man this is just whats it sound like.. my homie killed sum, him and melvin killed a 28yr dude cuz he didnt have there money. both are in jail under no bond. they shot him 7 time in the chest. i want to be mad at them and want to hate them rite now, but they boi and i love them to death. i kno they bad and relly dont give a fuck, but thats how they wanna live . all i want to ask is how do i stop hanging out with them ..when deep down inside thats all i really want to do ! ??? !! ??

bugsy915

Best answers
sometimes you just got to cut people off. if they really love you, they will know it's for the best.

i know it's hard to lose people you love, especially when they are still alive. but damn baby girl, you also have a life to live.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i feel what u sayen but dem my people i mean i love them to death!! they help me out when im down they always there 4 me.. i kno they bad 4 me but im not ready to let them go yet

bugsy915

Best answers
you have to ask yourself if cutting them off is better for you.

deep down inside you know the answer.

sometimes it really hurts... i understand your pain.

you have to cherish their friendship, and appreciate the moments you spent together, and hopefully they will come to their senses. but for the time being you gotta do what's best for you.

bugsy915

Best answers
i can't say that i do. and it's your judgement, i'm just sharing advice. it's there for you to take it, or leave it. good luck to you girl, it's hard.

bugsy915

Best answers
that's cool girl, take care. you are so young and faced with harsh problems. but, keep your strength up. god bless you mama.

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
IF YOU WANT AND KNOW YOU HAVE TO STOP SEEING THEM TRY YOUR BESST TO IGNORE THEM THEY WILL UNDERSTAND IF THEY REALLY ARE YOUR HOMIES IF NOT KEEP ANGING OUT WIT THEM PERO ATENTE A LAS CUENCECUENSIAS OF BOTH SIDES

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn bre, when did you start being miss badass?....anyway, bugsy is right...you have you're own life..even if you love those traviesos you gotta let them go for a while....good luck girly

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i kno i mean shit we all got a life .. but u cant 4get where u came from or who helped u get there

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well hopefully them foos stay locked up for life.

Since you can't stop hanging around them try moving. =)

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
if you are a true friend then send them some vaseline... they're gonna need it! lol.

101393.jpg

Last edited:

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
^^ lol ya'll mean ! i went to see them the other day. its crzy how i look at them and get mad when i kno its there fault they in there. but i got to do me cuz shit got to keep it going sum how rite ?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad