• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

My pRimA,,,,

greeneyez_18

Best answers
ThiS sHiiT iS confUsing To Me caN aNybOdy h3lp m3h out??....
alrighT sO Me nD ma PrimA hAVe alWays b33n H3lla cLose tu sab3s,,thats HOw moSt cUznS ar3,,,,W3ll we liVed togTher foR thRee yEarS cuZ my Familia took hEr in And ShiiT alright Well i haD a NoviO n bAsiCally wE Were at a pArty onE niGht nd He CheaTed on Meh With him,,,well i Broke Up With Him Of couRse nD they StarTed HaVing shiT go On With Them,,,But oF couRse i tooK hiM bAck,,,sTuPid MiSTaKe,,,Well My pAdres KicKed my PrimA ouT of the HousE nD me N her StopEd talking for the longEst tiMe,,,,lil did ShE kNoW thAt bEfoRe The Novio i had that she cheated with i had let sumthing happen between me n one of her exes i know hella shady,,,,shit i hella fukkng regret that,,,pero they were not going out at the time shit happend with me nd him,,,,well anyways a couple months after that shit happend with her nd my novio we started talking again,,,about a week or two later she finally found out wat happend with me nd her ex {which happend a long ass time ago before my ex novio even excisted in mi vide} so we got in another big ass fight n stopped talking,,,,,Well once again we started talking,,,wat can i say we were always ride or die bitches nd did everything together so shit we always make up in the end,,,the thing is my whole familia hates her im the only one who talks to here,,,nd my whole family is giving me shit for talking to her after wat she did,,,cuz she hella fukked over my family too,,,,no se if i shuld continue talking to her or no?? cuz she is my prima n i lover her we have been through so much together she was my prima my sister my homegurl my babygurl n everything,,,shuld i care that my family hates her,,?? o que?? shuld i trust her or do u think she wuld do the same shit she did to me before??

L1L S3R1A

Best answers
damm well just yea i guees keep talking to her just dont put guys in between you to and like kick it bk like primas and watch whaen they relize everything is going okay they will stop giving you shyt.

greeneyez_18

Best answers
y3a i was h3art brok3n cuz of wat sh3 did to m3 p3ro fukk
im ov3r that fool now i just dont want h3r to do that shit to m3 again tu sab3s

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad