• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

My Shortest Relationship Ever...

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
Jajaja Damnz Me N Dat Fool Dat I Was Wit Broke Up Lol After Like A Week... It Suckz But Itz Wateverz... I Like Dis Other Guy N He Likes Me But Were Taken It Slow Getin To Know Each Other Better N Stuff Hes A Gangster Mixed Wit A Nice Guy So Datz Good For Me But His Ex Wants To Get Back Wit Him And He Told Me Dat Yesturday And I Asked If He Was Gonna Get Back Wit Her And He Didnt Give Me A Stright Answer And Idk Wat To Like If I Should Jus Fall Back Or Wat Cuz Like Da Other Day I Told Him Dat I Like Him Alot N Then It Like Got Weird Cuz Of The His Ex Thing But Yea... What Should I Do?????? But Yea I Like Him Alot He Like Was Der For Me Wen I Was Sad He Made Me Smile N Like Im Really Happy Wit Him But Cuz His Ex Should I Back Off?????

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why do you keep asking for advice if you don't use it? I would say for you, whatever your instincts tell you, do the opposite.

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad