• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

myy ex

Cookie_MoNSTA

Best answers
i fell in love with this guy over a year & a half ago, i never believed in love at first sight but when i met him that was it.i never knew a guy whould have me so sprug over him. he would never lie to me or even hurt me in any way. yeah we had out ups and downs but who doesnt. he meant everything to me, my parents didnt want us together, or even near each other. if i brought up his name my dad would flip out, so the only way to see him was to sneak out n go see him. i wrote a 4 page letter telling him i loved him, now we lost contact i see him every now and then but dont have the guts to go up n say hi. i dont know whether to risk everything n go back with him or keep my family happy n forget him. i mean i make everyone happy but me, with him i changed for the better, i quit gang bangin, quit smokein, drinking now im nothing with out him....someone plz just help me out i feel like im going crzy with out him, n everytime i see him it kills me, what do i do????

sunsagleaming

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i fell in love with this guy over a year & a half ago, i never believed in love at first sight but when i met him that was it.i never knew a guy whould have me so sprug over him. he would never lie to me or even hurt me in any way. yeah we had out ups and downs but who doesnt. he meant everything to me, my parents didnt want us together, or even near each other. if i brought up his name my dad would flip out, so the only way to see him was to sneak out n go see him. i wrote a 4 page letter telling him i loved him, now we lost contact i see him every now and then but dont have the guts to go up n say hi. i dont know whether to risk everything n go back with him or keep my family happy n forget him. i mean i make everyone happy but me, with him i changed for the better, i quit gang bangin, quit smokein, drinking now im nothing with out him....someone plz just help me out i feel like im going crzy with out him, n everytime i see him it kills me, what do i do????

if your parents are good pplz...then trust their insticts and stay away from him. someday you will understand why.

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well if i love someone i will go to the corners of the earth n sometimes i know whats best for me my family will make me happy as family i can only be happy with how i feel if i feel she is it i will do for me n her not for my family they lived theirs their duty is to see u threw untill they expire you have to be happy with u n what makes u happy n love is such a powerfull thing greater than u n i its so good yet so hard it in u to deside what make your life better happier n well u dont have to part they love you they will eventualy except if he aint a dushhe bag.

J.Ruiz

Best answers
well, we dont know the circumstances...why dont you two talk anymore like before? what made you loose contact? Does he still show an interst in you? it seems like you're the one chasing him...it could be as simple as you not being able to get over him....but if you truley believe there is a way to mend/form a tighter relationship w/ him, then do it...only you know what makes you happy...and sometimes what isnt good for us does that....listen to your parents....it doesnt mean that you have to do what they saym but just listen and see their point of view....you might learn something you didnt before.............just look out for yourself above all else...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad