• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Need Help

LATINA4LIFE

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ok Well I Have To Home Boys Adam And Anthony...thiz One Guy Wants To Fight Anthony And Adam Has The Other Guys Back...and I Tell Him To Leave It That Way To Not Get Into It Cuz Thats Their Bussisnes Not His..but How Adam Doesnt Get Along Wit My Homie Anthony He Wants To Fuck Him Up...and They Keep On Tellin Me Whos Back I Got But I Cant Decide Cuz Both Of Them Are My Homies And If I Pick Adam Anthony Is Goin To Get Mad....adam And Anthony Fought Once And I Got Mad At Them...but Adam Wont Listen To Me And I Knoe Hes Goin To Get Into The Fight...so Whos Back Should I Have Adams Or Anthony Or None Of Them...

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Okay, you have two choices. First one is to decide which of the two are you more close to...which one do you get along better and like better. The person your more close with..then you should back them up.

Heres your other choice. Don't get involved, let them settle thier differences without you having to be in the middle of it all. It's thier problem, let them handle it.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad